Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Pattern, The manager could care less!!

quote Amyers:.. I've served on both local and state USBC boards at no time have I ever and I mean ever had any input on the shot on a league nor would I expect to. I have had some input on shots but at a tournament level only even then we usually tried for a balanced playing field never anything to do with trying to favor one ball composition over another. To do so would be maddening anyway in my opinion. There are multiple styles out there as soon as you attempt to do something to favor one group you will be creating another gap somewhere else.

@ Amyers ... I agree with you 100% Even the Brunswick lane maintenance manual tells us that putting down an oil pattern that interfer with any of the three phases of ball motion which are Skid, hook, and roll will produce an unfair condition that will cater to one style bowler over another. But the people here who run bowling in this town do not care about that, they have no honor, they have no integrity, THEY ARE CROOKS!!

@ jaypeesmith ..The local pro shops are run as a side hobby, the owners have full time jobs and do not care to make tons of money selling a bunch of bowling balls, THEY WANT TO BE IN CONTROL!! As stupid as it sounds they actually get pissed off when someone starts buying a new ball or two a month trying out different brands...etc. They say you don't need a new ball, you need to learn how to bowl!!!!! They are not in it for profit which is insane!!!

@ Fordman Because when something like this is going on and someone like me tries to stop it, you get your life threatened!!!!!! I sent letters to USBC head office with no response!!! I sent emails to leaders in the bowling industry such as bowling ball manufacture's such as ebonite for example, and the reply was that they said there was no way that this was going on!! like you they don't believe it!!

The guy from ebonite finally sent me an email and said, sir if this is really going on, it is illegal and can be taken to a court of law and they can be prosecuted. you need to tell your local police so they can start an investigation!!! Well guess what? Some of our local police know about it, and guess what? they do not care!!!!

So what happend??? All i got was threats!! people who say they will bury you if don't shut up and go away!! I even sent a letter to the FBI because I thought for sure someone would do something about it.
    you know what? I got no response!!! So i found out that they were right and that no one can, or would ever do anything about it!!! So my plan is to sell out and move!!!!

I don't care if you believe it or not, my family and a few friends know it is true, and we know that no one can stop it, we have tried for 20 years!!!

I refuse to tell you where this is until i move away from here for fear of my family getting hurt. if you cannot understand that then i'm sorry....

NOTE: I will not comment on this anymore as it is off topic from the post subject.
    Last edited by TTREX; 10-29-2018 at 12:20 PM.

High Roller
    Chats: 0

I can't imagine a center wanting their averages to be lower? Most want higher averages to attract more bowlers. If I had a 150 average at one house and a 200 at another which one do you think I would bowl at? Guess which one gets my money, and probably just about everyone else's money.

Aside from that, the police have nothing to do with a local house violating USBC rules, I can promise you that. Now if you were referring to death threats that is a different story but as to the lane conditions, the police will laugh at you if you try to file a complaint with them.
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

quote: I can't imagine a center wanting their averages to be lower? Most want higher averages to attract more bowlers. If I had a 150 average at one house and a 200 at another which one do you think I would bowl at? Guess which one gets my money, and probably just about everyone else's money.

Aside from that, the police have nothing to do with a local house violating USBC rules, I can promise you that. Now if you were referring to death threats that is a different story but as to the lane conditions, the police will laugh at you if you try to file a complaint with them.

I agree with you 100% boatman

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

What a creepy place to live. Sounds like a small town where everyone is related and Boss hog runs the police and his cousin Leroy is the Mayor. My guess is a small town in a state with fewer people than Chicago. You should move up north.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

What is this, Tales of the Bowling Mafia? Payoffs, corrupt police and death threats, what's next will they find a informer fitted with cement bowling shoes and a concrete bowling ball in the Tennessee River.

Stay tuned for the next episode of the F.B.I. (Federal Bowling Inspectors) "The Kingpin" when Flashy young bowler is brutally beaten and loses his hand when it is forced into the ball return.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

fordman1 Quote: What a creepy place to live. Sounds like a small town where everyone is related and Boss hog runs the police and his cousin Leroy is the Mayor. My guess is a small town in a state with fewer people than Chicago. You should move up north.

Spot on brother! It is creepy..

And yes bowl1820 very mafia like when it comes to bowling. And yes they found a guy in a metal drum dumped in the river!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12