Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just saying...

Default Just saying...

I am not new here, for those who don't know I was here many years ago under another name that for some reason stopped working and cannot seem to be fixed, so i created a new user name.

Just so you know I am not here trying to win a free bowling ball. I already won a free bowling ball from here many years ago. It was a Brunswick loaded Revolver.
    If i do ever win then that is fine, but it is not my reason for being here. My reason for being here was to simply try and enjoy the site, and share info and stories bowling related and so on. It has been made clear that I am to not talk about certain things because it just simply sounds too far fetched to believe.

So with that being said I don't guess I have much to share since it seems to be too hard to swallow, even though I was telling the truth. I guess what i can take from this is that some people just simply can't handle the truth, or maybe it's a problem with them feeling intimidated. Some people do have an attitude that if they can't do it then no one else can either.

I can see from what little i did post why people like Jeff Carter and the like stay away from boards like this. Simply too many bullie's and nay sayers just waiting for someone to attack it seems.

Maybe i need to focus more on watching the bowling ball reviews, I did find that helpful.

boatman37 ..if i do win a ball I am giving it to you sir
    Last edited by bowl1820; 11-02-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Sorry i was the one that pointed some the ludicrous comments you have made. Everyone knows how absurd they are and laugh. I just laughed at the keyboard. Some of the claims you have made really hurt the legitimacy of the site.
    Last edited by fortheloveofbowling; 11-02-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Chats: 204

Wait...is TTrex Iceman?

No...can't be.

I LOVED my Loaded Revolver...so you sir got quite a ball with that win! My first win was a Rotogrip Asylum and it was horrible and I had to give it away. Fortunately, RobM gave me a Melee Jab to replace it and I LOVED the Melee Jab. My second ball win was a Brunswick Gold Rhino Vintage...which is scheduled to be part of the lineup I unveil next fall. I tend to throw Brunswick better than other brands...so I have higher hopes for it.

QUOTE: Wait...is TTrex Iceman?

No...can't be.

I LOVED my Loaded Revolver...so you sir got quite a ball with that win! My first win was a Rotogrip Asylum and it was horrible and I had to give it away. Fortunately, RobM gave me a Melee Jab to replace it and I LOVED the Melee Jab. My second ball win was a Brunswick Gold Rhino Vintage...which is scheduled to be part of the lineup I unveil next fall. I tend to throw Brunswick better than other brands...so I have higher hopes for it.

No not the Iceman. But yes the Loaded Revolver was great!!! So I am glad i won that ball. I also had the asylum and gave it away, it was good for me on heavy oil which we did not see often at the time. Got a Melee jab which i still have but have not found a condition where i can use it, i know it is good ball so i have kept it in hope that someday i will be able to use it, our back ends are so weak is why it don't work good for me here. When i move then maybe i can use it.

Quote: Sorry i was the one that pointed some the ludicrous comments you have made. Everyone knows how absurd they are and laugh. I just laughed at the keyboard. Some of the claims you have made really hurt the legitimacy of the site.

You can laugh all you like, but I do not lie. It is against my religion. I worked there, I know what goes on there. I have stood there watching the other guys in the back rig games, i have seen it with my own eyes. I ask them how they could do something that dishonest, there reply was that they would not turn down $20 bucks when offered because they don't make enough money to turn it down. They are correct we didn't make but $6.15 an hr at the time, but me I have too much honor and integrity to take a $20 bribe to rig a game, I will not do it for $100, I would not do it for any amount because it is dishonest and that is against my religion.

But i am sure you have no respect for what i just said above about being honest, so go ahead and laugh. That just shows me what type of person you are.
    Not every one lives in bowling heaven where everything is honest like you do.

Normally the only people who complain about me telling the truth concerning this crap are those who know it goes on, and they are part of it or something similar. Example a guy buys a new ball and starts shooting high scores, then two weeks later or so they change the oil pattern to make that ball not effective, then when the guy came here on this site complaining that his new ball died, i told him what they done. They the laneman then comes on here on this site telling me off for telling the guy what happened..In his words it was none of my business. but then at least the guy who bought the new ball saw his comment and saw i was telling the truth.

Crooks who just want to take advantage of bowlers who don't know better so they can make more money selling more bowling balls or charging for oil extraction and resurfacing, when the problem was the prick lane man working with the pro shop guys pulling stunts like this.

yes it happens, and if you don't believe it then you live in wonderland...
    Last edited by TTREX; 11-03-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I got a chuckle but not about your honesty. It was that you think religious people are more honest and truthful than others. Every politician claims to "be a believer"

Chats: 256

Just curious why your post quotes aren't working correctly TTREX. Seems like every post that you are quoting someone the ending bbcode is missing. Type your response after the [/quote] when quoting another user will make your posts a lot easier to read.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Just curious why your post quotes aren't working correctly TTREX. Seems like every post that you are quoting someone the ending bbcode is missing. Type your response after the
    when quoting another user will make your posts a lot easier to read. [/QUOTE]

Sorry, but sometimes when i click the reply with Quote button it simply sits and spins and never brings up the page, and because i get tired of it not working i then just simply post and type the word Quote: then post what i copied from their post. But I will stop doing that since it is making the post harder to read. Thanks for pointing this out.

I don't know what cause's it to stop working, but rather than complain i just done what i did....lol ..This^^^ One worked, but many times i hit the button and it won't let me have it...lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by TTREX View Post

Sorry, but sometimes when i click the reply with Quote button it simply sits and spins and never brings up the page, and because i get tired of it not working i then just simply post and type the word Quote: then post what i copied from their post. But I will stop doing that since it is making the post harder to read. Thanks for pointing this out.

I don't know what cause's it to stop working, but rather than complain i just done what i did....lol ..This^^^ One worked, but many times i hit the button and it won't let me have it...lol
    When clicking the "Reply With Quote" the quoted text should appear in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page (as I did with this post). If it doesn't you can right click on "Reply With Quote" then either select "Open Link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window" from the drop down menu. This opens the quote in the advanced editor (I prefer this method over using the quick reply) in a new tab or window.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    When clicking the "Reply With Quote" the quoted text should appear in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page (as I did with this post). If it doesn't you can right click on "Reply With Quote" then either select "Open Link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window" from the drop down menu. This opens the quote in the advanced editor (I prefer this method over using the quick reply) in a new tab or window.
    Thank you so much for reminding me about this, you are a life saver!! Now that you tell me I remember that this is how i use to do it years ago when i was here. Time away from here and my getting old I simply forgot. Again Thank you very much bowl1920

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast