Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You might be a sandbagger if

Chats: 55

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TTREX View Post
    okay Mr control freak, what kind of post do you expect? Are we supposed to be like granny or paw paw, and come here once a week, and talk about how much our rocking chair is cracking?

BTW...This post was meant to be funny, a place for people to post what they think a sandbagger is. That is all, nothing more, thanks for ruining it.
    And don't forget....there's no name calling allowed either.

I'll be back next week to check on this and make my weekly post, the rocking chair is under repair as we speak.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post

I'll be back next week to check on this and make my weekly post, the rocking chair is under repair as we speak.
    I don't you'll have to worry about the name calling any longer classygranny
    as TTREX has been banned from the site.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Banned? I missed that. Anything new he posted or just from the same old stuff he had up. And he said he would give me the winning ball if he won
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Guess you're out of luck. He's gone by the way of his namesake: extinction!

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I thought it was that he didn't know the difference between there and their.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post

Quote Originally Posted by got_a_300 View Post
    I don't you'll have to worry about the name calling any longer classygranny
    as TTREX has been banned from the site.
    LOL
    Geez...I come back this week, since my rocker is fixed - and boom, he's banned. Funny thing is, this thread actually turned out to be funny - as he had wanted it to be!
    Sure hope he wasn't banned for name calling...since I was just being funny - I am rarely offended by much of anything.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 1

How does banning even do any good? He can easily make an new account, as long as he has other emails to use.
    Rolling: Storm Snap Lock, Track Kinetic Emerald, Columbia 300 Freeze, and Pyramid Path Spare

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by drlawsoniii View Post
    How does banning even do any good? He can easily make an new account, as long as he has other emails to use.
    Yes but then you get your IP banned, of course you can get around that if you really want to troll a site. But you have to do a little more work to do it.

Other than spammers, theres only been about 3-4 people thats ever been banned from this site in all the years its been here. Its pretty free and easy here.

But when you start sending pm's calling people pr--ks and telling them to stick it up their......

Then you crossed line.

He's been banned everybody can drop it now.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123