3000 Grit LSS
Symmetric Thrust Core
Layout 65 x 4 x 35

Bowler Specs:
Right Hand. PAP 4-3/4 Over 1/4 Up
Rev Rate 250. Tilt 20. Rotation 50.
Speed off hand 18

Review:
Motiv has introduced a new tenth year anniversary ball to the line, the T10. This ball is not just a celebration of success, this ball preforms! The Motiv T10 is so easy to like. It is everything a good benchmark ball should be. Motiv has put a medium friction cover on the Trust core and the combination is very good. I have always had good luck with the Thrust core. The T10 fits above my Venom Shock and just under my Forza SS in hook. It is a bit cleaner down the lane and more angular than my SS. The T10 has a very strong back end motion for a dull ball. The T10 hits very hard! I love the Retro look of the ball and am surprised how many customers notice the original style of the ball from the first introductions. The cover of the T10 does not seem to lane shine and has a nice clean tacky feel after cleaning with Motiv Power Gel Clean. I really like the way the T10 reads the lane early enough but still saves power for the back end. It is very easy to get lined up and stay in the pocket with the T10. The T10 is a killer on house shots or medium patterns. It would not be my first choice on heavy and flat patterns but could still work for higher rev rates. The T10 is a great addition of performance and nostalgia and Motiv deserves to be congratulated for this release. I have really enjoyed rolling this ball. Supplies are very limited on the T10 so you better grab one while you can!

Summary:
The T10 is a limited edition ball so get one quick!
This ball has a sweet motion on house and medium patterns.
The backend is very strong at box finish.
The retro looks are very well received.
The T10 nails performance and classic style.

Glenn Wendel
PBA Member
Motiv Staff
Turbo Staff
www.motivbowlng.com