Villain Scorn

Coverstock: Hexion Strength Enhanced Reactive

Core:Sinister (Asymmetric)

Surface:5000 LSP

Layout:70 x 2 x 15

The Villain Scorn is the newest form of weaponry from Motiv Bowling that features the pearlized Hexion SE Reactive cover that rolls out of the box at a 5000 grit LSP finish, the asymmetrical Sinister core that was featured in the original Villain is the very engine that powers this ball to a strong and angular motion on medium to heavy oil conditions.

It is meant to fit underneath your Trident Abyss and the original Villain should either of the two become too much for the desired condition, although the Villain Scorn possesses an angular motion I would like to point out that it can still handle heavy oil out of box relatively well.

Using the Hydra, Venom Cobra, and Venom Shock Pearl as a comparison the Villain Scorn offers both overall hook and backend reaction, comparing the it to the original Villain Scorn’s pearl coverstock doesn’t make it over skid in the oil but instead provides reasonable traction like the original.

Villain Scorn’s skid/angularity keeps it from having as much total hook as the original Villain however I still saw plenty of it on heavier patterns, however it does provide more entry angle and overall backend motion than the original.

Much like the Villain the Villain Scorn provides continuation and control at the breakpoint, the Villain allowed me to play straighter closing my angles to the pocket with no worry about continuation through the pin deck and Villain Scorn allows me to open up both the lane and my angles. In my bag it fits well underneath Trident Abyss as the middle ball in front of my Venom Shock Pearl.

Hell hath no fury like a Villain Scorn.

Your game will thank you for it.

K.C. White II

Motiv Staffer

Whybowl Staffer