Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some new equipment worth mentioning I now have

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyCatFace View Post
    Wow... there’s a douchebag in every crowd.
    Yeah and apparently it's you!
    Rolling: Storm Snap Lock, Track Kinetic Emerald, Columbia 300 Freeze, and Pyramid Path Spare

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by drlawsoniii View Post

Originally Posted by boatman37
    wow. pretty disappointing. a guy comes back with bad news and you can't say anything nice. if you don't like reading his posts then skip them. geeeesssshhhhhh.

Hard to skip them when it's a page long diatribe on every post everyone makes. And I'm not alone, I've had others thank me for telling me how it is. I don't come here to read someone's diary every day. I come for Bowl's knowledge of the history of the game, I come for Rob's tips on technique, and to read about how a select few did during their weekly league games. There are a few like me who get sick of being bombarded on every post by one persons ramblings that have little to do with the subject matter.

I don't know the guy, I've never met the guy, so why does it matter to me that he had a loss in the family. I was just glad that I could come here and drink my cup of coffee and see how I can become a better bowler.
    Quote Originally Posted by drlawsoniii View Post
    Yeah and apparently it's you!
    And there it is folks, take note....a perfect example of NOT one persons ramblings that have little to do with the subject matter. Excellent input regarding the OP, thanks.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Pin Crusher

I like people who post all the time. Every once in a while I even like what they say. I like phoneys post too. I have fallen asleep reading a few because of their length. I didn't know that Drlawson was of the gentler sex.

High Roller

I'm trying to be nice so I have refrained from adding to this thread but I hope drlawson isn't a real Dr. with comments like that
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    I like people who post all the time. Every once in a while I even like what they say. I like phoneys post too. I have fallen asleep reading a few because of their length. I didn't know that Drlawson was of the gentler sex.
    Never in my day have a met a gentler sex person named Rob.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Never in my day have a met a gentler sex person named Rob.
    That's my fault, I'll take the blame for that....in another post some months ago Grumpycatface said "Bye Felicia" to him which was pitifully the only response to the post. When I first read it I figured that was the name of the person he was referring to. I realize now it was a quote from the movie "Friday". I don't hear too many Friday references these days so that one slipped by. I guess there is something to be said for checking profiles which in this case I didn't nor do I care enough to do.

Coincidentally, "Bye, Felicia" is "the phrase 'to get anyone out of your face'," and is generally intended as a dismissive kiss-off.
    Last edited by Phonetek; 01-06-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Lol I didn’t realize that was the same person. Who spends their time trolling a bowling forum??

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyCatFace View Post
    Lol I didn’t realize that was the same person. Who spends their time trolling a bowling forum??
    No trolling just sick of reading diaries I didnt come here to read! That is all, you are dismissed!

Also, Flooding which is what all these diatribes are doing, can also be considered trolling.
    Last edited by drlawsoniii; 01-07-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Rolling: Storm Snap Lock, Track Kinetic Emerald, Columbia 300 Freeze, and Pyramid Path Spare

Not gonna get rid of me that easily Grumpy...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast