Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 killed, 4 injured in California bowling center shooting....

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    So sad for all the people involved. The victims, their families, and the witnesses, too. All of this is traumatic for anyone involved. But still, guns don't kill people...people kill people.
    Guns don't kill people...people with guns kill people. It is hard to kill someone up close and personnel. Easy from a distance. You know the cowards way.

Chats: 0

It all makes me wonder if that bowling center is going to be negatively impacted by this and ultimately close? Granted these things could happen anywhere but could this incident take the bowling center as another casualty? I guess for that we will have to wait and see. Even more sad if it does.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12