Thread: Changing lane conditions every week, do i need different ball?

Chats: 0

Default Changing lane conditions every week, do i need different ball?

Hi all, off long lay off. I have many older balls in very good condition to test. Working on my form and picked up some new and newer used balls. Control of my breakpoint is my main issue. So now have Columbia Overdrive, Brunswick Monster Bruiser, Hammer Truck in bag this week, LOL , Thinking of getting my DV8 Hitman finished for next week. I don't know if different ball is the ticket. Anyone use Hitman bowling ball?

Chats: 32

I've seen the Hitman roll but I haven't owned one. The others in your bag are relatively old as I don't really recognize seeing them on the lanes much. Have you had your fit rechecked if you've been off for a while? There could be some changes in you and in drillings since you've been away. I rarely find that a new ball will solve issues for you but a better fit very well might.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

I guess my layoff was about 7 years and my fit is very good. I did practice 1 or 2x time a year last 3 years, LOL. I also have a 1991 AMF Sumo that in great shape and is my best benchmark ball I got. My Columbia Overdrive is my main spare and benchmark ball now in the bag. I might get a Hammer Black Widow Legend online. I have a Roto Grip on standby ready to be drilled in Reserve Arsenal., LOL, War with them Dam pins !!! My form is getting better. New ball arsenal The Fix, Vandal Strike.