Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost My Slide

Great. If I have the same issue as last night I will give the brush a try.

So no issues with slide tonight. They must have gotten just wet enough to impact the slide without feeling wet. Not sure how to solve that if it happens in the future. There is plenty of beer and ice buckets during league play so it is bound to happen at some point.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by grumpter View Post
    So no issues with slide tonight. They must have gotten just wet enough to impact the slide without feeling wet. Not sure how to solve that if it happens in the future. There is plenty of beer and ice buckets during league play so it is bound to happen at some point.
    They sell shoe covers that you can put on over your slide shoe to protect the sole any time you leave the settee area. They are especially useful if you need to go to the men's room between games.
    John

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Look up Tidy Trax. They are a step in shoe cover and work great for people who have trouble putting on those shoe condoms. They are especially a pain for old people with big feet. I ordered the tidy trax and they are something I would recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    They sell shoe covers that you can put on over your slide shoe to protect the sole any time you leave the settee area. They are especially useful if you need to go to the men's room between games.
    I have the shoe covers in case I need to hit he restrooms but have not had to during league night yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Look up Tidy Trax. They are a step in shoe cover and work great for people who have trouble putting on those shoe condoms. They are especially a pain for old people with big feet. I ordered the tidy trax and they are something I would recommend.
    I like the concept but seems a bit stiff price wise. I do have a tender back however so at some point they might seem more worth the price.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    Interesting I've neve seen those before.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I've had them for a couple of years now. I get asked about them all the time about them. All you have to do is step in them and go, then put your toe on the heel and step out. We get a lot of bad weather in the winter snow etc. Add stupid people a full house of spectators and wet floors every where.
    By the way I have nothing to do with the company or any one connected to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12