Thread: For those who read bowling books

Chats: 1

Default For those who read bowling books

I've read a couple of Susie Minshew's books. She's a frequent contributer to Bowling This Month magazine, and a Gold Level coach. The first book that I read was "Whoever Finds it First, Wins!" is dedicated to helping you line up on the lanes. It has helped me become much more adaptable to changing lane conditions. The other book is "Chamber of Bowling Secrets" which has a wealth of various bowling tips. I probably have read most of what's in these books over the years from her articles. However it's nice to have them stored safely on my phone and Kindle.
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 256

Susie is my coach. She certainly is a wealth of knowledge.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up