Thread: Storm Super Soniq Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Default Storm Super Soniq Ball Reaction Video Review by bowlingball.com

Break down barriers and blaze down the lane with the Storm Super Soniq!

The return of the Centripetal HD symmetric core in the Super Soniq brings shocking flare and an iconic ball motion that remains a key member of the Storm's Master line.

Paired together with the NRG hybrid reactive coverstock finished at 3000-Grit Abralon, this ball will read earlier than the original Soniq and obliterate the pins in the backend.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Nice looking ball with a great back end.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by thebigmile View Post
    Nice looking ball with a great back end.
    What video are you watching? That ball exited light every time. Tony probably needed to be 1:1 left because he was barely carrying the 4-pin. But the last two bowlers...the ball exited the pin deck over top the 9-pin almost every time. In Becton's last shot...I don't know what actually caused the 9-pin to fall over...it looks like a ghost or something...reached in and swatted it. #bowlingconspiracytheories

I actually kinda like the ball...and I think the IQ series was one of the best ever...I'm just not sure the video does it much justice.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Strongly considering this as a replacement for my 5-year old IQ Nano. That ball has had a surprising life span. Mine is polished, though.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739