Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the most singles pins you left in a 3 game league set?

Chats: 0

One game about a month back I left 3 eight pins in a row. I was in great mood and was bowling good, but the house wasn't cooperating. It's more common for me to leave a ten pin than anything, sometimes a seven.

I generally don't count how often. Now if I miss a single pin spare I pay attention to that (time for corner pin drills).
    Recently retired and returning to bowing after a 12 year break
    Slower ball speed with dominate revs, prefer strait at the pocket but deep is fine too
    In my bag... Storm Phase 3, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Storm IQ Tour Emerald, 900 Global White Hot Badger, Motiv Venom Recoil, and Motiv Supra Enzo

Quote Originally Posted by six6guy View Post
    One game about a month back I left 3 eight pins in a row. I was in great mood and was bowling good, but the house wasn't cooperating. It's more common for me to leave a ten pin than anything, sometimes a seven.

I generally don't count how often. Now if I miss a single pin spare I pay attention to that (time for corner pin drills).
    I would have shot the machine.

I'd rather leave seven 10-pins than one eight-pin. Three in a row? Take me now, lord.

Jess

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JessN16 View Post
    I would have shot the machine.

I'd rather leave seven 10-pins than one eight-pin. Three in a row? Take me now, lord.

Jess
    That night I left 17 single pins. I had back to back stone 8 and stone 9 and had an earlier stone 8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12