Thread: Ball Help

Default Ball Help

I’m 18, 2 handed with 550+ revs and 16mph +, 210+ average. Currently throw Hyroad X and Pitch Black. I’m looking for something that’s gonna give me a lot of room to miss from left to right, Preferably something that will go longer, and can play in between the x and pitch black. I’m a big storm/Roto Grip guy.

Also looking for thoughts on Roto Grip Unhinged/Uproar and Storm reign of power. Also looking for them to buy.

Currently looking at:
    Hustle Ink
    Halo Pearl
    Hyroad Pearl
    Super Sonic

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Chats: 256

Unfortunately there is not a ball that will allow you to have a lot of miss room. You are the biggest factor in that and making sure you are accurate.

The Unhinged/Uproar and Reign of Power are all discontinued balls and likely only available used.

Of the other balls listed, I would say Hustle INK is the one that is between HyRoad X and Pitch Black. Halo Pearl is stronger as if the Super Sonic.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up