Thread: Going Two-Handed... Maybe

Default Going Two-Handed... Maybe

Whelp, I'm finishing my second year of league bowling. I watched all the youtube videos, practiced, and my average kinda flattened out and I never really felt consistent with getting my thumb out of the ball. Well some time over the weekend I hurt my wrist again (not tendinitis this time) and I couldn't bowl.... At least not with my right hand alone. I opted to try bowling two-handed instead of left handed. I din't want to swap my finger inserts again and wear the crappy rental shoes to go left handed.

Had my best night all year! First game I bowled my highest score ever at 241 and the next two were both 20 over my average. I definitely need to work on my approach but it felt really comfortable and my teammates said that it looks really natural and that I should stick with it. Have one more week of league so we'll see how it goes!

Hey, sometimes a change of pace is worth a look. I've seen a lot of people that get judge-y about people who swap to 2-handed, and honestly they're not worth it. If you think this fits better, go for it.

Just be ready to be a bit sore.