Chats: 443

Thumbs up Bowling

How old were you when you started bowling?: 14

Righty or lefty? Righty

What's your average?: 180

Do you own your own ball?: yes many, fav ICON300

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? walter ray williams Jr

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Tuenite cocktails, wed night trio

What's your favorite bowling alley? longBeach Bowl longbeach NY (Destroyed)

How about your LEAST favorite?: any alliey that has crapy A/C

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? No, I cannot stand that.

How about with music playing?: Music doesn't bother me.

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? no, and I rarely eat before either.

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? I can't remember.

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: NO Darn it.

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: Not yet, but some close ones.

Have you ever won a tournament?: NO Darn it.

Do you watch bowling on TV?: Always

Have you ever bowled on TV?: No, but always wanted to.

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: I like to win .

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: I sliped and Fell, and another time the ball got stuck on my thumb and I almost took out a ceiling tile, that was not fun.

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 256

The lowest?: 122

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: 604

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: no

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: none of them.

Who won?: ,.-=;'[]

Can you hook the ball?: I can hook the ball, and throw straight if I have to.

Do you use a ball with a fingertip grip?: Yes

Ever left without paying?: In high school, I'm ashamed to say I have. sorry mis housemen

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: yes, a few times.

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, with a plastic ball, I'm about 75%

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: I always wanna go bowling. Now more then ever!!
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

Chats: 0

How old were you when you started bowling?: Around 12.

Righty or lefty? Righty

What's your average?: 194

Do you own your own ball?: 5(Hammer Real Deal, Hammer Big Deal, Urethane Burgundy Hammer, Brunswick Monster Smashr, Columbia Blue Dot)

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Pete Weber

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Yes, Thursday and Friday nights

What's your favorite bowling alley? AMF Davie or Pines

How about your LEAST favorite?: Holiday Springs

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? If I am drinking and fooling around..

How about with music playing?: Meh

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Depends on whether or not I ate a late lunch

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? Negative

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: Also a negative

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: Yes a few

Have you ever won a tournament?: Yes

Do you watch bowling on TV?: Yes

Have you ever bowled on TV?: I wish

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: Me

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Got stuck on the lane during my approach and did a belly flop onto the lane

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 279

The lowest?: that I can remember? 113

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?:721

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: No, none of my friends would show if I did... LOL

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: A few of them

Who won?: depends

Can you hook the ball?: yep

Do you use a ball with a fingertip grip?: nope

Ever left without paying?: Nah

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: Sadly yes

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Never

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: I'm going to the alley right after work..
    In my bag right now: 15lb. Burgundy Hammer, 15lb. Hammer Real Deal, 15lb. Bigl Deal, 15lb. Brunswick Classic Zone, 15lb. Blue Dot..

What is Bowling?

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

The rules, copy and paste this to your notes, change the answers to reflect yours, tag a bunch of other people that bowl, and have fun...you get to find out more about your bowling friends!

How old were you when you started bowling?: probably 8, but I've never played seriously, but I'm gonna try it for serious, starting this week.

Righty or lefty? Righty

What's your average?: 115

Do you own your own ball?: not yet

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? I don't know any

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? I never have, but I join a league next chance I get

What's your favorite bowling alley? I don't know

How about your LEAST favorite?: Brunswick in Brooklyn Park, MN

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? I prefer without it

How about with music playing?: I absolutely hate having music, unless it's quiet enough so I can talk to my buddies over it without having to yell!!!!

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Not usually, I don't like touching food unless I have clean hands, and that will never happen while you're bowling.

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? No, but I'd like to sometime

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: No, but I'm sure I will someday, unless I end up deciding to not pursue a career in bowling.

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: Only Homer Simpson

Have you ever won a tournament?: No, never

Do you watch bowling on TV?: If I'm extremely bored, but that might change soon.

Have you ever bowled on TV?: No,I hope I can someday, I want to make a living playing a sport, I already tried golfing, and now I'm gonna try bowling.

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: I wouldn't go bowling on a date, ever.. unless my chick had some kind of a bowling fetish.

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: I almost fell on my face once.

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 161

The lowest?: 70-something

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: Something around 390-400

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: Not that I remember

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: 3

Who won?: I'd have to flip a 3 sided coin to answer that.

Can you hook the ball?: I always throw straight. I've never been able to comfortably hook the ball, but that should change when I buy my first bowling ball, I'm gonna get a fingertip one.

Do you use a ball with a fingertip grip?: I will.

Ever left without paying?: No

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: Yeah, they were rentals and we brought 'em back.

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: I have a hard time with it.

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: not til I get my own ball, I'll do that this week sometime.
    Last edited by PaulMVR; 09-29-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Chats: 221

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

The rules, copy and paste this to your notes, change the answers to reflect yours, tag a bunch of other people that bowl, and have fun...you get to find out more about your bowling friends!

How old were you when you started bowling?: 12

Righty or lefty?Righty
    What's your average?: 182 W.cast on foot

Do you own your own ball?:12 that i use - about 20 total - see signature for arsenal

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Earl Anthony, Pete Weber, Mark Roth, Marshall Holman,David Ozio

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? None this year till my foot heals - hopefully by the 1st of the year

What's your favorite bowling alley? Stardust Bowl 3- Dyer Ind
    How about your LEAST favorite?: Tinley Bowl

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? does'nt matter to me if i'm just out for "fun".

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl?Depends on whee i'm bowling and what my sugar level is

Have you ever made the 7-10 split?no

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?:no 5 299's

If not, have you seen someone else do it?:I've probably had over 100 shot at me and drilled balls for over 1000.

Have you ever won a tournament?: Times classic twice and many king of the hills

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?:never went bowling on a date.

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Spli my pants from stem to stern warming up for a tounament

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 299 x 5

The lowest?: 123

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?:805 11/90 Black Cobra

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: Yes, when I turned 40 my wife showed up with balck ballons and cake for the 24 team league. Have throw 3 for my grandson

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: A lot of them.

Who won?: Depends on who bowled better - or in reality - carried better

Can you hook the ball?: YES lots lol

Ever left without paying?: no

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?nce a long time ago

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, with a plastic ball, I can make the pin about 99 out of 100 times.

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: I always wanna go bowling.i'm in withdrawel right now as it has been 11 weeks since my surgery and will probably at least another 6-8 before i can go back
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

How old were you when you started bowling?: 6 (duckpins), 23 (tenpins)

Righty or lefty? Lefty

What's your average?: 212

Do you own your own ball?: a-l-o-t Seriously, I have about 15 but only 8 currently that I use. I usually carry 4-5 most of the time.
    Lane #1: Chainsaw (dry lanes and alternate spare ball), Dynamo, Buzzbomb/R, G-force Solid
    InSite: Second Coming, Revelation
    Ebonite: TNV
    Bunswick: Cue ball (all white viz-a-ball) for spares

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Earl Anthony, Parker Bohn III

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Tuesday Men's Commercial League (Greenmount Bowl in Hampstead, MD), Thursday Men's Classic (Thunderhead Bowl in Taneytown, MD), occasionally sub on Friday and Sunday mixed leagues at Greenmount

What's your favorite bowling alley? Crofton Bowling Center (used to bowl there in the 90's)

How about your LEAST favorite?: ANY AMF house, especially AMF Kingspoint and AMF Bowie

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? No.

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Yes, both places I bowl at have mostly homemade food (very good) at reasonable prices.

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? One time, but it was in practice.

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: 2 times in competition, 3 others in practice.

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: Yes, lots.

Have you ever won a tournament?: In May 2009, I won the Maryland State USBC team event, I have won some local traveling tournaments (Free State and AMF Summer Classic), and many local house tournaments.

Do you watch bowling on TV?: Yes, when I can.

Have you ever bowled on TV?: Does getting a recording at the yearly USBC National Tourney count?

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: I don't care.

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Not that I care to recall.

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: Refer to the "Have you ever bowled a 300 game?" question above

The lowest?: Every time I think I don't have another 130-140 game left in me, I end up shooting one...LOL. this year I bowled a 149 game several weeks ago (had sliding issues and opened on four of the first five frames).

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: 815

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: Not for me, but plenty for my kids.

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: I bowl regularly with a lot of them in leagues.

Who won?: It depends on who bowled better...

Ever left without paying?: No.

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: I tried once but luckily didn't make to the front door before realizing I had the wrong shoes on..

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, I can make the 7 pin with any ball most of the time, but it is easier with a plastic or mild reactive ball.

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: YES!!
    Last edited by psaunders300; 09-29-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    USBC Bronze Level Coach
    http://bowling.psaunders.net

Default Bowling Survey

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

How old were you when you started bowling?: 29

Righty or lefty? Righty

What's your average?: 130-ish

Do you own your own ball?: Yep...4 of em...2 Maxims (one which I'm trying to sell), Storm Tropical Storm and Brunswick Rattler

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Norm Duke and Walter Ray Williams, Jr and Stefanie Nation

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Tuesday = WTQR KingPins (non-sanctioned); Wednesday = Wed Co Co-Ed (sanctioned)

What's your favorite bowling alley? Triad Lanes in Greensboro, NC

How about your LEAST favorite?: AMF/Allstar - ball returns tear your ball up

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? Yeah...it's fun! Especially if you have a ball that "glows" under the blacklights like my Maxim and Tropical Storm do!

How about with music playing?: I LOVE bowling to music...keeps my mind off thinking too much about bowling and I seem to bowl better

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Yep...I always eat before I bowl...and sometimes if I'm running late, while I bowl...but I don't use my right hand to eat as to keep a better grip

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? Nope...but have seen it done in house..but I have picked up a 6-7-10 split

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: Again, NOPE...but have seen several in house

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: See above answer!

Have you ever won a tournament?: Nope...just league champs is all!

Do you watch bowling on TV?: Sometimes...if I catch it on

Have you ever bowled on TV?: Nope

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: Doesn't matter who wins...it's all in fun!

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Nope...not yet! *crosses fingers*

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 197

The lowest?: 80 something...but that was way back when I first started bowling

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: 486

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: Nope...haven't been invited to one either...but have been there when b'day parties were happening (but possibly my next b'day may be a party for me as it's the last night we bowl for our Wed league for the Fall season! My bday is Jan 20...so who knows! ha ha

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: A lot of them. <--same here

Who won?: Usually...they do! ha ha! They are all slightly better than I am...though I am striving to improve on that!

Can you hook the ball?: Yes...I'm a stroker with a slight hook...but also throw straight for certain spares

Do you use a ball with a fingertip grip?: Oh yeah! I couldn't go back to conventional now!

Ever left without paying?: Many times...but that's b/c I always have free game passes! ha ha!

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: I have my own shoes...and yes I have walked outside with them on...however if I do so I put on my shoe covers.

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Most of the time! Sometimes I have a little trouble and tend to overthrow and go straight into the gutter

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: Shoot yeah! Let's go...grab ya gear and let's roll!
    Last edited by BowlnBrat; 09-30-2009 at 11:11 AM.

~BowlnBrat~

Visit my FaceBook here!
    Equipment: 10# Brunswick Rattler, 10# Storm Tropical Storm (blue & orange) & 10# Ebonite Maxim (hot pink)

Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com!!

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

How old were you when you started bowling?: 8

Righty or lefty? Lefty Lefty's Rule

What's your average?: 236

Do you own your own ball?: 12 (6 used on a regular basis)

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Earl Anthony, Parker Bohn, Norm Duke

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Monday Scratch Trio

What's your favorite bowling alley? Rancho, davis, sparetime roy

How about your LEAST favorite?: ????

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? No, I cannot stand that.

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? no, I always eat before I leave Home

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? No

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: 12 (8 sanctioned)

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: I've seen countless people bowl 300 games.

Have you ever won a tournament?: some small tournaments, but nothing major finished 4th in a PBA regional

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: My wife does not like to go with me unless its a tournament

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: I forgot to take off my shoe cover, went right on my butt.

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: Refer to the "Have you ever bowled a 300 game?" question above

The lowest?: as far as I can remember 136

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: 832 in league, 843 in practice

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley? no

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: don't use facebook

Who won?: ?????

Ever left without paying?: Not to my knowlage

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: don't think so

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, and I do not use a plastic ball , I can make the 7-pin about 99 out of 100 times.

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: I always wanna go bowling.

Mack Daddy
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

How old were you when you started bowling?: 13

Righty or lefty? Right

What's your average?: 206

Do you own your own ball?: 5

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Earl Anthony,Norm Duke, Brian Voss

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)? Tuesday Classic Trio, Thursday Strikers (5 man)

What's your favorite bowling alley? Poelking Marian

How about your LEAST favorite?: ????

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights?Never done the cosmic thing

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Nothing better than bar food

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: Not yet

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: I've seen countless 300 games.

Have you ever won a tournament?: Not yet

Do you watch bowling on TV?: Try to, if not, TIVO

Have you ever bowled on TV?: No..

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: My wife doesnt bowl

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Not really

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 298

The lowest?: as far as I can remember 131

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: 742

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley? no

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: None yet

Who won?: ?????

Ever left without paying?: No

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: No

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, and I do not use a plastic ball

There's always one off center in the rack

Info: AVG 206, Stroker, Righty, Gladiator Pearl, Track The Rising, Hammer Rayzr, Storm Virtual Gravity, Storm Reign, PBA Platinum

Wish List-Hammer Jigsaw

I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 1

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

How old were you when you started bowling?: 47

Righty or lefty? righty

What's your average?: 195 Sunday & 183 Thursday

Do you own your own ball?: Rouge Cell, Mutant Cell, Ultra Zone, Mars, SR-2, and plastic spare ball
    Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Walter Ray Williams Jr.

Do you bowl in a league? Which one(s)Thursday night, and Sun. nights
    What's your favorite bowling alley? Billy Hardwicks All Star Lanes Memphis TN.
    How about your LEAST favorite?:Cotton Bowl, Southaven MS
    Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? No

How about with music playing?: Depends on the music

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? Yes, I love the home made potato chips

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: No

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: Yes my son

Have you ever won a tournament?:no

Do you watch bowling on TV?:some times, but I take lessons on Sunday

Have you ever bowled on TV?: No

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?:Im married

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: Stuck at the foul line and fell face first with top half of body in the oil

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 288 3/10 split in the tenth

The lowest?: 93 with a 202 average

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled? 711

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: Ya some what, got some friends together and bowled on my 50th birthday, best part was it was Friday the 13th.

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: no face book

Who won?:

Can you hook the ball?: Yes very well

Ever left without paying?: no
    Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?: no

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: Yes, with a plastic ball

Last edited by WAC4504; 10-09-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: change average & info

Chats: 4

THE BOWLING SURVEY:

How old were you when you started bowling?: 9 but seriously started getting into it about a month so 24

Righty or lefty? right

What's your average?: 185

Do you own your own ball?: yes storm tropical

Who's your favorite professional bowler of all time? Pete Weber

Do you bowl in a league? not quite yet.... looking for one though

What's your favorite bowling alley? Bear Creek Lanes Colorado Springs, CO

How about your LEAST favorite?: don't remember the name but its in Brooklyn NY and i don't think they have ever oiled it LOL

Do you like bowling with the "cosmic" lights? Not even a bit

How about with music playing?: Music is no problem unless a song kicks on right in my backswing....

Do you like to order food from the snack bar while you bowl? not really... but i am a fan of beer...

Have you ever made the 7-10 split? nope....

Have you ever bowled a 300 game?: not yet.... lol

If not, have you seen someone else do it?: only on TV and youtube

Have you ever won a tournament?: have not yet participated but i am looking forward to trying it out...

Do you watch bowling on TV?: I try to....

Have you ever bowled on TV?: No but maybe one day.....

When you go bowling on a date, who usually wins?: I usually win.... not a believer in letting people win.... although my wife has spanked me a couple of times....( in bowling...... stop being dirty)

Any embarrassing moments happen while you were bowling?: the first time it tried to throw a house ball with a 3 finger hook, it went into the lane next to me..... (thats why i only throw with 2)

What's the highest game you've ever bowled?: 267

The lowest?: I was way drunk once and bowled a 70 something.... it was way bad...

What is the highest three game set you ever bowled?: never done it i don't think...

Ever had a birthday party at a bowling alley?: no

Which of your Facebook friends have you went bowling with?: just a couple.... my brother, my buddy and my wife is about it

Who won?: usually Ryans dad......

Can you hook the ball?: its the only way i know how to do it...

Ever left without paying?:nope

Ever walk out while still wearing the bowling shoes?:before i was familiar with bowling etiquette i have....

Do you think it's easy to make the 10-pin (7-pin if you're lefthanded)?: i am actually better at the 10 then the 7 which i think is backwards....

Lastly, wanna go bowling right now?: I am always down to bowl.....

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast