Thread: Did 4 practice games of no approach bowling today....

Chats: 0

Default Did 4 practice games of no approach bowling today....

My four games were 113, 147, 194 and 180. That first game is my throw away game. I use the first five frames using my urethane Blue Hammer to see what reaction it gets on the lane. The last five frames I use my Raw Hammer Anger reactive ball to see how it will work on the lane. The second game I got better at getting pocket hits and picking up what ever I left. I had three opens. The third game I had five spares and four strikes in the first nine frames. O course I opened the tenth frame with a nine pin count. That was my only open. If i picked up the tenth I would have had my first 200+ game. The fourth game I was still doing okay with the 180. I had three opens in that game. Of course I don't have an approach because of my right knee which is bone on bone on the outside of that knee. So I just walk up to the foul line and set up and swing three times and let it go. I have been bowling like this the whole season. With practice twice a week and bowling like this since the beginning of the season I got way better at it. So I will see how I bowl this Saturday. I finally found a good technique to bowl better this way.
    Last edited by Hammer; 04-04-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.