Thread: Hammer Black Widow Pink Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default Hammer Black Widow Pink Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Pink is the new black... Don't let its looks deceive you. The Black Widow Pink is fierce.

The ever-popular Gas Mask asymmetric core is back and ready to claim more pins as it's prey. Providing a high flare potential and strong backend bite, this ball will be versatile for all styles of bowling.

Featuring the Aggression Pearl CFI pearl reactive coverstock, as previously seen on the Statement Pearl, finished at 500/1000 polished finish, take your game to new lengths as the Black Widow Pink glides through the fronts and provides that iconic aggressive backend motion the Black Widow line is renowned for...

Buy Now
    Last edited by BowlingBoards.com; 04-08-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Looks like a top quality ball. I currently throw a Pyramid Chosen Path Acid Lime/Pink Ball.

Chats: 0

I am very interested in this ball. I used an old Black Widow that I inherited from my son when he upgraded. So since it is "almost" time for a new ball I am definitely looking at this.

Chats: 0

Got to see this ball in action yesterday in a tournament. I was impressed, but I do not think it is the ball for me. Lots of action and pretty motion. I am older now and don't think I can do justice to this great ball. Thanks for the opportunity to see it working.