Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest April 15th through April 21st, 2019 - DV8 Turmoil Hybrid

Chats: 0

The Turmoil solid is a great ball. I would love to add the Turmoil Hybrid to my Arsenal. Good luck all. #DV8

Count me in, 16lb.

Would love to add this to go along with my Turmoil Solid!

Chats: 32

Put me in I'd love to try it
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Love the color of this ball. Been wanting to try a Dv8 ball for the longest time.

Loving the look of this ball. I would love to add this DV8 Turmoil to my game.

It's been a good week. Let's make it a great week and win this bowling ball!

Chats: 204

On the PLUS side....I WANT this ball!

On the NEGATIVE side....I literally just bid on like 5 ebay auctions trying to win this ball.

But, my bids are low and probably not going to win...so...sorry everyone...but it's time for Aslan to win for a change. Been quite a dry spell.

And yes, I have won twice...BUT:

1) My post to ball win ratio is still far higher than most...as a "bowling god".
    2) The Rotogrip Asylum I won the first time should only count as a half a win...because that ball was horrible.
    3) What was the second ball I won? Was it the Rhino Gold? I need to know so I can take a pic when I drill my new arsenal prior to Fall 19-20 season. Of my undrilled balls...I know I bought the Mystic Aura and I bought the Fortera Exile on bowlingball.com. The Grudge hybrid was a replacement for my first Thug Life that cracked. I know I won the Special Ops at a tournament. So it was either the Rhino Gold or the Optimus Solid...and I don't think you guys have given any Storm balls away in the giveaways...so I think it was the Rhino Gold. Please confirm in a note that you include with my new Turmoil.

Thanks!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

I definitely could use this to complement my bias and Method

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast