Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newb from Kc

well went and picked up the balls a couple days ago, had a crazy busy weekend so i am going to try and get out and roll a couple games to see how they do. wish me luck, its been a long time

Rolled a couple games with them and I can tell I am way out of practice. Struggled to get my release the same. First game was 155 second was 130 something. The league is going to be on the kegel sport patterns so this is something I have never bowled on. Any tips on them. I know one is the rt 66. Can’t remember the other 2

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by 93Notch View Post
    Rolled a couple games with them and I can tell I am way out of practice. Struggled to get my release the same. First game was 155 second was 130 something. The league is going to be on the kegel sport patterns so this is something I have never bowled on. Any tips on them. I know one is the rt 66. Can’t remember the other 2
    Bowling sport patterns can be tuff. Just be prepared to try different things. Watch other more experienced bowlers to see where they may be trying to play
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

we are doing rt 66 tonight its a 45ft pattern and from what i have read it seems to be a stay closer than normal because of how long it is.

well had the first night a couple days ago. I miss the lanes for sure. I started out with a 160 for the first game in years so not to bad. The 2nd game went to hell about 125-130 somewhere in there, i was loosing control of the ball. It felt like 1 time it would stick to my thumb and the next it was falling off. So i fought that for a whole game and part of the last. Towards the end of the last game i was trying to move around to find a good line and realized i was getting to far under the ball and i don't have a consistant release right now so i changed my tactics and went with a little softer hook and had 4 out of 6 strikes to end the game on a good note.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12