Thread: Rosin removal

Chats: 0

Default Rosin removal

Anybody have a tip(s) on how to get rosin out of a thumb hole?

I used on my thumb last Wednesday League and the ball keeps falling off my hand even with tape on my thumb.

It's causing my to squeeze my thumb and coming over the top.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Sounds more like easy slide rather than rosin. Either way, I would either take a paper towel (or other small, thin cloth) with some rubbing alcohol and use that inside of your thumb hole. After it is clean, if the thumb hole is too large I would strongly consider adding some tape to your thumb hole (just remember to change it out every few games).
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird

Thank you, your probably correct it's easy slide.

I use 70% rubbing alcohol on a clean paper towel. I wrap damp towel around pinky finger and rub both in/out as well as rotate. Sometimes a second pass with a clean towel is required.

Brad
    Recently retired and returning to bowing after a 12 year break
    Slower ball speed with dominate revs, prefer strait at the pocket but deep is fine too
    In my bag... Storm Phase 3, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Storm IQ Tour Emerald, 900 Global White Hot Badger, Motiv Venom Recoil, and Motiv Supra Enzo