Thread: Renewed Contract

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Default Renewed Contract

I am happy to announce that I have renewed my contract with Brunswick Bowling and Ultimate Bowling Products for the 19/20 season. I’m looking forward to big things in my 2nd year with the company.

The people of Mexico thank-you for supporting their Mexican made bowling balls.

Chats: 256

Congrats!! Repping a company would be a cool thing to do. I guess it is all in who you know these days. No idea on what the qualifying criteria is or how to go about it.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Congratulations Jax!

vdubtx - criteria is highly dependent on the strategy of the company. Jax can correct me, but my friend who is sponsored by Brunswick has talked about their strategy focusing more on pro shop and other high level bowlers who are out in the community instead of the pro bowlers.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

Biggest thing is pro shop affiliation. At the end of the day your job is to bring awareness to the brands and push sales. Being in a shop greatly helps that.

Chats: 256

Yep, I get that working in Pro Shops is the best way to get a contract. It's just, some of these guys that are in the pro shop may be good ball drillers, but they can't throw a ball very well. Some of the local guys can barely keep a 180 average.

I would think that someone that can strike with a ball and show it off, would be the best representative of a brand. But, that's just my way of thinking.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 1

My old local pro shop operator was sponsored my Storm for years. He never pushed Storm products from my view point but he always had more sizes in storm then anything else.