Backend: 14
Hook: 45
Flare Potential: 5+
Layout: 45 x 4 x 35

“A tank might be dangerous, but only if you got in its way.”-Cindy Skaggs

Tank
Rebel Tank
Rampage Tank
Combat Tank and with the 5th overall pick Motiv has created….
Covert Tank

It is not resin. It is not urethane. It is Microcell Polymer. Covert Tank was created to fit in your resin and urethane weaponry, it will provide you with ample hook potential (pending your layout and DNA) or it can provide you with a familiar urethane shape again depending on your choice of layout and DNA. The core is Torx which is the very same core that was inside Forza, Forza Redline, and Forza GT, Covert Tank.

I like how Covert Tank reads the midlane and upon encountering friction it provides me with the control and continuation I’m accustomed to, Covert Tank is was house shot friendly allowing me hold in friction without the worry of losing carry and when I did miss and got it into the friction to early a harsh reaction wasn’t my reward.

I feel what makes Covert Tank epic is what it is made of and the benefits it provides, when my Combat Tank would start to straighten up on me Microcell Polymer is continuous through the pin deck as if it were made of resin. The flaring of Covert Tank to me is nothing short of phenomenal. Motiv science has combined the predictability of small weaponry with the control of urethane which makes Covert Tank useful in your bag, Covert Tank grants you the advantages of urethane without it being made of urethane meaning you will not encounter the disadvantages of urethane.

The game of small weaponry has changed and Motiv is responsible for it.

Do yourself a favor by not overlooking Covert Tank.

Your game will thank you for it.

K.C. White II
Motiv Staffer