Thread: Bowling on the cheetah pattern this week. Any tips would be appreciated

Lightbulb Bowling on the cheetah pattern this week. Any tips would be appreciated

First time on the cheetah pattern for me. Any tips on ball surfaces or anything? I roll the ball slow. Approximately 13-15 mph and a med-high rev rate.Heres my balls:

Hammer Web Tour Edition
    Hammer Phobia
    Hammer Rebel Solid
    Hammer Black Widow Gold
    Hammer No Mercy solid & pearl
    Hammer Black Urethane

Would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

Sorry for not seeing this earlier. My personal preferences for the 33' Cheetah pattern is to either throw Urethane or a reactive with plenty of surface. Looking at your arsenal that would mean I would lean towards throwing the following equipment: Web Tour Edition, Rebel Solid, No Mercy Solid, and the Black Urethane - decisions on which of these balls will be highly dependent on the lane surface, who is on your lane, etc. The biggest error I typically see is when people see shorter patterns they feel as though they need to make equipment choices that help get the ball down the lane - this will create very violent/almost uncontrollable reactions down lane. Rather I have seen it better to use equipment that blends out that pattern and keeps things under control.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird