Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stranger Things

Chats: 0

That's a tough question....I don't know how to really explain the story line. Like I said it's more of a soft core horror with some gore but nothing you're going to lose your lunch over unless you are really squeamish. My 12yr old daughter covers her eyes now and again. It's a progressive story line with a good hook and in some ways a tad predictable and yet not really. Very well done. You'll know after the first few episodes if you'll like it or not. They are also very good at wrapping up loose ends which I liked but still keep you guessing "What's next?"
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

I'm not sure that I'd like a series that somebody who watched as many seasons as you did still didn't know what the plot was... :P I'm just kidding around. I'll probably give it a try some time.

LMAO, Just for that....I'll PM you a bunch of spoilers! =) I can't really explain the plot, this is why I always took a zero on book reports in school. I guess you'll just have to see for yourself.
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    LMAO, Just for that....I'll PM you a bunch of spoilers! =) I can't really explain the plot, this is why I always took a zero on book reports in school. I guess you'll just have to see for yourself.
    Haha, I used to have a problem summarizing things, too, as a child. Now I'm a top book reviewer. Go figure. *shrugs*

Well if I were a scholar... I most likely would have taken a different path in my life. I may have made more money but I know I wouldn't have had half the fun.
    Bowling Center Manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12