Thread: Songs About Bowling

Default Songs About Bowling

I would be shocked if a thread like this does not already exist, but if it does, I have not seen it. Feel free to share here any songs you know that mention bowling in them. I'll start it off with some of my corny favorites:

“Down in the Alley”, sung by Elvis Presley

“Generic Blues”, sung by Weird Al Yankovic

“Let's Bowl/Score Tonight”, sung by the cast of Grease 2

I listened recently to another bowling song. This one, I must say, had been rather unimaginatively titled:

"The Bowling Song", sung by Asleep at the Wheel

I must say, it is not their best effort, haha.
    "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might."
    - Ecclesiastes 9:10 (KJV)

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Chats: 0

Not a song but there is a group called "Bowling for soup" that did 1985. That's the closest thing I can think of. I'm sure there has to be some old country song that after he lost his horse, wife, got drunk had to get in his truck and go bowling. I'll have to ask Siri on that one. =)
    Bowling Center Manager
    Arsenal consists of mainly 15# Motiv balls, I have several now and they are the bomb! Too many to list and carry. Still have a couple Hammer balls and my AMF RPM Swirl (old reliable) & 25+yr old Linds worth a mention
    Currently 535+ Rev Rate @ 19 MPH (This probably needs to be updated, I think I've toned each down a click or two these days. I'm letting the ball do more of the work as I get older.)

I have actually heard of that band, haha! I have not heard their music, though. Are they any good?

Thank you for posting. This thread was starting to feel very lonely, haha. I thought that there would be a much better response than this. I mean, I can think of at least a half dozen more bowling songs without even trying.
    "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might."
    - Ecclesiastes 9:10 (KJV)

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.