Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest August 12, 2019 to August 18, 2019 - Pyramid Pathogen X

Default Contest August 12, 2019 to August 18, 2019 - Pyramid Pathogen X

We are giving away a Pyramid Pathogen X to a random poster from August 12, 2019 through August 18, 2019.

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Wow, what a beautiful ball! I would like very much to enter this contest. Thank you!

Love the Orange Pearl finish color. Could use a new ball that will help me raise my average.

looking forward to trying this ball. love the color. and it's reaction matches what i'm looking for

I'd like to give this ball a shot. No one around here shoots with pyramid, so i'd like to see how it th
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I will vouch for Pyramid equipment. I personally used the Pyramid Curse as my benchmark ball for almost 2 years with a 40x4x40 drilling (benchmark drilling for me) and taking the surface down to 2000-3000k. The main goal of the ball was to get a feel for the lanes which would allow me to make better lane play decisions - the ball did this but also served very well as the first ball out of the bag that could stay out of the bag (shooting multiple 300s and an 800 with it). At the price point you are still getting equipment that allows you to compete with those throwing the big brands and will say that you are still getting a very complete ball reaction.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird

Awesome name for a bowling ball. Hopefully it will cause me to throw numerous strikes in a row.

Chats: 1

great ball
    Rolling: Storm Snap Lock, Track Kinetic Emerald, Columbia 300 Freeze, and Pyramid Path Spare

Another great Pyramid bowling ball. Would love to add this one to my arsenal.

Such a sweet color. I'll take this one in 15 lbs, thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast