Thread: Does anyone here watch Beat the Champ bowling?

Chats: 0

Default Does anyone here watch Beat the Champ bowling?

I started watching it on Youtube. I never watched it before. These guys are good amateur bowlers. They bowl in different houses with different oil patterns and either synthetic or wood lanes.It is nice to watch something other then pro bowlers all of the time. You know how they always talk about having good form when you bowl well you should see a guy named Chuck Jagodzinski. When he releases his ball it looks like he is going to fall flat on his face at the release. The thing is he is one of the top bowlers on that show. So I kind of like to watch the show now and watch the shows top bowlers face off against each other.

Sometimes they have team matches with two people on a team. They also have a team with a parent and one of their children bowl against another parent and a child. These are money matches by the way. I like the hosts of the show also. One of the score keepers is a pretty young lady. They score the old way and not with a computer. So to me it is worth while watching besides watching the pro tournaments.
    Arsenal: Raw Hammer Orange/Black Hybrid 14lbs, Blue Hammer urethane 14lbs, Columbia 300 Lava Ball Plastic 14lbs, Highest scratch series 710 Bowling 38 years Never hit that 300 game. Highest game 276, had 11 strikes and one spare in the middle of that game.

Chats: 256

Yes, have watched them before. They are pretty good and seems to be a local TV station that produces the weekly shows.

Here is their Youtube link - https://www.youtube.com/user/WBBZTV/videos

They post other things than bowling, but seems weekly they have a bowling show.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up