Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest August 26, 2019 to September 1, 2019 - Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid

This ball looks awesome. It should have a very controllable back end.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Love the Jagged Edge name. Check out the video from Matt H. for this ball. This ball blasted the pins off the deck.

It would be so awesome to add this bowling ball to my Arsenal.

Wow, this ball is for sure the coolest one I've seen given away so far on here. It's almost ghostly, the way it looks. I would like very much to win this one.

This would be a great compliment to my Bias and as it would allow me a ball down.

Quote Originally Posted by J Daisy View Post
    Wow, this ball is for sure the coolest one I've seen given away so far on here. It's almost ghostly, the way it looks. I would like very much to win this one.
    Congrats, J Daisy! You are the winner of the Jagged Edge Solid! Please check your direct messages for more info.

Be sure to comment on this week's thread for another chance at winning a free ball! Have a great week everyone!
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Awesome Daisy!
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boatman37 View Post
    Awesome Daisy!
    Wow. I'm speechless for once. I wonder how long that will last, haha! Thanks Boatman!

And especially thank you, BowlingBoards!!!

Chats: 55

Congrats Daisy! Bowl well with it.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Congrats Daisy! Bowl well with it.
    Thanks, Classy! I can't promise that (let's face it, I stink, haha) but I'll sure try. I'm thinking of getting fingertips and using this ball to learn to hook with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast