Thread: Suggestions for Ball

Default Suggestions for Ball

So i'm looking for a ball that would work well on med-dry to dry conditions, and I was wondering what you all would have for suggestions. I don't really have the revs to utilize a urethane ball well enough.

Here's what I have in the bag atm:

Choice
    Choice Pearl
    Tactix
    GB3 Pearl
    Maxim Spare

I've also worked with a coach to discuss adjustments and it seems other than just chucking my spare and hoping for the best, there's a missing piece.
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix

Chats: 32

I've never been a big Ebonite or Track guy but it appears that you are lol. My suggestion would be something on the higher rg lower end ball. A Hammer Vibe or Rotogrip Hustle would be a good fit not sure what is comparable in the Ebonite line though. You just never see them here 900 Global After Dark would be an interesting fit too
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I've never been a big Ebonite or Track guy but it appears that you are lol. My suggestion would be something on the higher rg lower end ball. A Hammer Vibe or Rotogrip Hustle would be a good fit not sure what is comparable in the Ebonite line though. You just never see them here 900 Global After Dark would be an interesting fit too
    I'm up to use whatever, my Pro shop is just solely EBI brands so that's what I have direct access to. However, i'm up to try just about anything.

Chats: 32

Nothing wrong with them you just don't get to see them here. Seems to be Storm/Roto, Brunswick, Hammer, mostly with the occasional Motiv or 900 Global ball being thrown around here. I think I can find as much Pyramid as Ebonite. From the numbers it appears a Ebonite Destiny would fit but I've never seen one rolled.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Nothing wrong with them you just don't get to see them here. Seems to be Storm/Roto, Brunswick, Hammer, mostly with the occasional Motiv or 900 Global ball being thrown around here. I think I can find as much Pyramid as Ebonite. From the numbers it appears a Ebonite Destiny would fit but I've never seen one rolled.
    Thanks. I'm super open to getting anything drilled up, as long as it is a good fit. I've honestly been wanting to try roto/storm and even Radical.