Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jagged Edge Solid info?

High Roller
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Since she is switching to fingertip, I doubt having the PSO find the PAP on her current ball will be that useful..
    yeah forgot about that
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

Thanks for the tips anyway, boatman37. My other ball just has conventional drilling, so I'm not sure that would help very much.

I do know a PSO, although I am not dead set on him and would consider others in the area. I've looked into it already, and there are a few choices, but I am not sure that any of them are better than the one I already know. It's just a matter of getting over there when I'm not working and when he is, haha.

Well, I wish I could update y'all on my Jagged Edge and how it's working for me, but unfortunately there is no news there. I still have not gotten it drilled. The pro shop only ever seems to be open during the week, and I work. I have stopped at the pro shop with the ball twice, and both times it was closed. I need to just take off a day and run over, but it'll be a pain in the butt. Oh well, it's annoying, but it is what it is.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

[QUOTE=J Daisy;175786]Well, I wish I could update y'all on my Jagged Edge and how it's working for me, but unfortunately there is no news there. I still have not gotten it drilled. The pro shop only ever seems to be open during the week, and I work. I have stopped at the pro shop with the ball twice, and both times it was closed. I need to just take off a day and run over, but it'll be a pain in the butt. Oh well, it's annoying, but it is what it is.[/QUOTE

Does the pro shop have all your specs and measurements already? If he does, maybe you can call him and speak with him while you are at work and work out something where you can drop the ball off at the front desk so he can drill it for you.

[QUOTE=JasonNJ;175805]
    Quote Originally Posted by J Daisy View Post
    Well, I wish I could update y'all on my Jagged Edge and how it's working for me, but unfortunately there is no news there. I still have not gotten it drilled. The pro shop only ever seems to be open during the week, and I work. I have stopped at the pro shop with the ball twice, and both times it was closed. I need to just take off a day and run over, but it'll be a pain in the butt. Oh well, it's annoying, but it is what it is.[/QUOTE

Does the pro shop have all your specs and measurements already? If he does, maybe you can call him and speak with him while you are at work and work out something where you can drop the ball off at the front desk so he can drill it for you.
    He does not. This is going to be my first ball with fingertip drilling. My other ball has conventional drilling, and was drilled a long time ago. Thank you for trying to help, though, it was a good idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12