Thread: Out with the old...

Chats: 0

Default Out with the old...

FINALLY retired my old bag to the land fill where it belonged 10 years ago. Got a nice spacious 3 ball roller. Feels like a Cadillac, no holes, it doesn't tip when you pull it and the handle works. I feel like an actual bowler again. Baby steps

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    FINALLY retired my old bag to the land fill where it belonged 10 years ago. Got a nice spacious 3 ball roller. Feels like a Cadillac, no holes, it doesn't tip when you pull it and the handle works. I feel like an actual bowler again. Baby steps
    Nice! What brand bag is it? I might be getting a new single or double bag myself soon. What would you suggest?

Anything that has good wheels and sturdy handle, look at the reviews before you buy? The rest is whatever size and color. I don't remember the brand of hand

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Anything that has good wheels and sturdy handle, look at the reviews before you buy? The rest is whatever size and color. I don't remember the brand of hand
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :-)

Chats: 55

Be sure an analyze the wheel size....the bigger the better. I wouldn't go with less than a 5" if I could avoid it. KR Strikeforce makes a very sturdy bag. My husband has a KR 2 ball bag and it is quite nice. I think my 4 ball is a Columbia-and it could be better.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Be sure an analyze the wheel size....the bigger the better. I wouldn't go with less than a 5" if I could avoid it. KR Strikeforce makes a very sturdy bag. My husband has a KR 2 ball bag and it is quite nice. I think my 4 ball is a Columbia-and it could be better.
    Thanks for the tips, Classy! :-)

High Roller

I have a 4 ball Hammer bag (black and orange). The top bag comes off the bottom to make it easier to carry. No problems or complaints but I do run short on storage but probably would with any bag.
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

https://www.bowlingball.com/products...le-roller.html This bag is what I got, much cheaper than that but the same one

Oops, was in the sun when I posted that, wrong color. Same bag just black and purple