Thread: Picked up a free ball...

Chats: 0

Default Picked up a free ball...

Got a free Hammer gauntlet. It has fewer than 100 games on it. It's black and gold. It has one pretty good battle scar but not in the track. Looks to have hit a popped up screw somewhere.

I was looking for something more on the mild side, less than my venom shock and this surely isn't but I couldn't pass it up for free. I'm guessing this is fairly similar to my rip'd. If anything I'll plug it and save it for my son

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Got a free Hammer gauntlet. It has fewer than 100 games on it. It's black and gold. It has one pretty good battle scar but not in the track. Looks to have hit a popped up screw somewhere.

I was looking for something more on the mild side, less than my venom shock and this surely isn't but I couldn't pass it up for free. I'm guessing this is fairly similar to my rip'd. If anything I'll plug it and save it for my son
    Nice! How did you snag that? It sounds like a great ball.

Chats: 0

Well.... They aren't exactly hard to come by working at a bowling center lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phonetek View Post
    Well.... They aren't exactly hard to come by working at a bowling center lol
    Haha, still, that's not the type of ball you usually find at a bowling center. At least, not at the center I go to. Nice find. :-)