Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mikeab07 Bowling Scores

Chats: 0

Default Mikeab07 Bowling Scores

Hello,

I've been checking the forum for a while now and always check in on some of your guys weekly scores figured why not add my own in as well. Had a solid week of bowling this past week.

Averaging
    227 Thursday
    231 Friday
    230 Saturday

Thursday Night Mens: 261,227,214- 702
    Lanes got tighter as the night went on few guys throwing urethane the entire night. Had a good look throughout just slowly lost some carry late.

https://postimg.cc/3y91Xq1s

Friday Night Mens:171, 248, 263- 682
    Started with the wrong ball in my hands(Idol Pearl) way to quick response down lane lead to a lot of splits. Switched to the Phaze 2 game two and never looked back few stubborn 9 pins other than that I didn't miss the pocket the rest of the night(including a lovely pocket 7-10 split in the 5th frame of game 3)

https://i.postimg.cc/gjJH9NN0/Screen...ling-Pro-1.jpg

Saturday Night Mixed:233, 215, 275- 723
    Different house then I bowl at Thurs and Fri plays a little slicker really gotta control your speed. whiffed a 10 pin game 2 then split ruined that big game. Game 3 had a great look, missed out on the second ball of the 10th and went through the face because who wants to shoot 290 anyways.

https://postimg.cc/z3TL4hZB

P.S I've tried every way to post the dang image and I'm still struggling. Any help is appreciated lol
    Last edited by Mikeab07; 10-22-2019 at 02:49 PM.

10/24/19
    Thursday Night Mens:247,248,212 707

Kinda let a real big series get away from me on this one, had 279 on the board game 1 going into the 10th got quick left the 2-10, game 2 had 280 on the board going into the 7th and got a little slow with my feet and left the 3 6 10. Last game got behind the transition which I haven't had much trouble with the last few weeks. back to back splits then a 2-8 leave (ball rolled out) switched to the idol pearl and struck out for the 212. Always frustrating making the move a few frames too late but at least was able to figure it out and save the 700.

Friday Night Mens: 192, 223, 190 605

Well Friday was a disappointment just did not throw the ball very good timing got out of wack early and by time I started to feel like I was throwing the ball decent is was too late. Pin carry suffered for the most part made most of my spares just wasn't getting through the ball properly leading to a lot of pesky corners. I guess looking at it this was this was my worst series of the year so far and I managed to save the 600 which was one of my goals no series under 6 this season. Onto Next week we go.
    Last edited by Mikeab07; 10-29-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Chats: 204

If I rolled a 700 series every night...I'd have been posting my scores in two different threads!!

Well with Halloween Thursday I decided to take off bowling and take the little one out tricker treating, I also had a little vacation with the wife over the weekend so missed Saturday bowling as well.

Friday Nights Mens: 154,263,288- 705
    Okay, yea 154 the first game lanes started off brutal. I recently had a Gravity Evolve drilled up and tried that the first 5 frames of the game, quickly switched to the Idol Pearl however that wasn't a whole lot better. Lanes were just extremely unforgiving, left 5 splits 5 strikes an 1 spare. Game 2 is where things turned around switched back to my old faithful Phaze 2 and things got drastically better. Had the front 6, got a pinch slow and greek churched struck out for the 263. Game 3 I picked up where I had left off game 2 and continued to string them had the front 10 before I got just a pinch slow and left the 6-10 spared that for a 288. All things considered with how poorly the night started to salvage a 700 and have a shot at 300 felt pretty decent afterwords.
    2 Hander
    RPM:475-500
    Ball Speed: 17MPH
    In the bag: Hustle Ink, Idol Pearl, Phaze 2, Astro Physix

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeab07 View Post
    Hello,

I've been checking the forum for a while now and always check in on some of your guys weekly scores figured why not add my own in as well. Had a solid week of bowling this past week.

Averaging
    227 Thursday
    231 Friday
    230 Saturday

Thursday Night Mens: 261,227,214- 702
    Lanes got tighter as the night went on few guys throwing urethane the entire night. Had a good look throughout just slowly lost some carry late.

Friday Night Mens:171, 248, 263- 682
    Started with the wrong ball in my hands(Idol Pearl) way to quick response down lane lead to a lot of splits. Switched to the Phaze 2 game two and never looked back few stubborn 9 pins other than that I didn't miss the pocket the rest of the night(including a lovely pocket 7-10 split in the 5th frame of game 3)

Saturday Night Mixed:233, 215, 275- 723
    Different house then I bowl at Thurs and Fri plays a little slicker really gotta control your speed. whiffed a 10 pin game 2 then split ruined that big game. Game 3 had a great look, missed out on the second ball of the 10th and went through the face because who wants to shoot 290 anyways.

P.S I've tried every way to post the dang image and I'm still struggling. Any help is appreciated lol
    For your links, you will need to get the Direct Link and post it with img tags as such - [img] url [/img]

If clicking the Insert Image link on the post tool bar, you will need to click on "From URL", then uncheck the box for "Retrieve.....", paste in your URL from image hosting site.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 256

Nice shooting by the way.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    For your links, you will need to get the Direct Link and post it with img tags as such - [img] url [/img]

If clicking the Insert Image link on the post tool bar, you will need to click on "From URL", then uncheck the box for "Retrieve.....", paste in your URL from image hosting site.
    Thank you, figured it was something simple.
    2 Hander

11/7/2019
    Thursday Night Mens: 136,248,268- 652

Well yea this was embarrassing, lowest game I've shot in a league setting in quite a few years. I was late to shadows and we were on the high side of the house which always hooks a good 5-10 boards more. So my first ball was a total guess and I ended up being too deep left the 2-8-10, moved 2 right and left a 2-10. proceeded to throw 5 splits in a row over the first 5 frames and finished with 7 splits total. Finally got in the right part of the lane and struck out in the 10th. After that things got better had a pretty good look to the pocket but because of how much the fronts were hooking and the back ends fly on these pairs it made carry a little tricky. Finished strong for the 652 and we managed to take all 7 points from one of the better teams in the league.

11/8/2019
    Friday Night Mens: 248,251,247- 746

This night went much better overall, clean games 1 and 3 game 2 had 279 on the board going into the 10th and decided to throw an awful shot to open in the 10th. We weren't as lucky however with wins teams been struggling slightly haven't been able to put a full team game/night together so far. We won both half's last season and completely swept the league and you can tell the bulls-eye is on our backs this year. Hoping we can get things turned around for roll offs in a few weeks.
    2 Hander

Pin Crusher

Nice!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

11/14/19
    Thursday Night Mens: 183, 223, 227- 633

Had some atrocious pin carry on this pair for whatever reason. Left 8 ten pins and 7 nine pins throughout the night,
    won 5 of 7 points so that went well.

11/15/19
    Friday Night Mens: 201,212,235- 648

Things started out similar to Thursday night went 9 pin 9 pin 10 pin before I noticed, HEY I'm on the exact same pair as the night before. Night played out very similar to Thursday just could not get the ball to go through the pins the right way. We took all 7 so that was needed on Fridays to get us back up in the standings.

11/16/19
    Saturday Night Mixed: 251,279,222- 760

Again at a different house I can't seem to miss at this house. One errant shot game 1 and a ringing 10 game 2 game 3 started to lose a bit of my look probably could of switched balls but struggled through it. Averaging 235 now in a ma and pa league not sure I'm anyone's favorite in that league averaging that high in a co ed league but like I said everything carries for the most part I just gotta make decent shots. Really hoping I can carry some of this over into my mens leagues next week.
    2 Hander

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast