Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting over after a quarter century?

High Roller
    Chats: 0

never bowled at arsenal.

i usua;;y pay about 170-200 out the door for mine, inserts included but you can get a little cheaper balls
    Arsenal "15# Global Eternity Pi-45x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Xponent-60x4.5x40" "15# 900 Global Zen Soul-60x4.5x40" "15# Roto Grip Idol Helios-90 x 2.25 x 45" "15# 900 Global Altered Reality-50x3.625x30" "15# Brunswick Uppercut-80x3.625x35" "15# Brunswick Igniter-70x5.5x35" "15# Raw Hammer Pearl 45x5.75x40" "15# Brunswick T-Zone"
    Rev Rate about 270 @ about 15.5 MPH at the pins* High Game: 290 - High Series: 733. PAP: 5 1/8"x1" up; tilt 20*, rotation 75*. YTD highs - 290-733
    Oh, and LEFTY!!!

So I took the next step on the journey. Still haven't found the white dot balls but I dropped in to see the PSO with the Brunswick Sidewinder. Getting it plugged and drilled to give me something to start rolling this weekend.

Also asked about the normal oil pattern this weekend, was told 45 foot house shot.....

Saga continues....
    Stopped in to check on the ball. "I've got some bad news for you"! He plugged it and ground it off. When he went back to clean it up the ball had cracked..... It's trash.

But, there is some good news. The PSO had a used ball that can have for the cost of the finger inserts. Drilling matched up to what he measured me out at. The thumb slug was the correct size but he wants to change the finger pitch for me. Maybe pocking it up tomorrow - Brunswick FUZE Igniter

Can I get some opinions on this ball?

I finally got out and bowled 3 games today, didn't throw any warm up balls. 118, 158, 169. Definitely have work to do, missed the head pin 7 times a bunch of easy spares.....

Went to a different house Friday for some bowling with one of my daughters. Rental Shoes sucked, no slide at all, was more of a plant and my knee got real sore.

My thumb seemed weird, it was sticking released with a pop a couple times. I tried some powder to get it to release smoother but that was really inconsistent. I was not getting any kind of revs. First knuckle of both middle and ring ring finger are sore as well as my wrist and forearm are sore. Rubbed out the forearm and wore the tendinitis forearm band and it calmed down. Wrist is still a bit stiff and fingers are sore. I don't know if it was messed up technique or poor fit.

I wish I could give you some info on the ball, but I'm not the one to ask. I'm shocked that none of the many more bowling-smart people on here have commented. All I can say is, you're doing a lot better than me, haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12