Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest November 18, 2019 to November 24, 2019 - Brunswick Hero

Default Contest November 18, 2019 to November 24, 2019 - Brunswick Hero

We are giving away a Brunswick Hero to a random poster from November 18, 2019 to November 24, 2019.

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

As Bonnie Tyler once said..."I need a hero"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix

spam and anchovie sandwich on rye with mayo and yellow mustard. Robert Danner

I see that this ball has length with a sharp backend. I sure could use a ball like this to eliminate all of the 10 pins that I tend to leave.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Wouldn't mind making this my first new ball in 40 years.

A two handed bowler in our league has this ball. He averages 218. I would love to see what I could average with it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Chats: 204

The DV8 staffer on my Thursday league throws this. He's got decent speed and a lot of revs...pretty much everything looks good coming off his hand...but he was really excited when he started using this ball and seems to really like it.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

all I want for Christmas is a new bowling ball.

Tried to enter for the one on the website but the link to the "terms" never works for me so the entry never goes through. Wonder if they actually give that bowling ball away.

In for a winner for a ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast