Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who hasn't bowled a 300 game yet?

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Still waiting. It would help my chances if I bowled more than 75 league games a year. I stopped league bowling between age 24 and 35 to play deck hockey and also my arm was hurting from bowling and I didn't have a cure for it..now I figured it out and started again in 2015. Bowled many games as a teenager in the 90s and got my high of 278 in 1997 just from cranking it towards the gutter while looking down at my feet. I've fixed my game alot the past 2 years and this year I got a 277,. 12 in a row over 2 games, my high series, and the front 9 once..so maybe I'm getting closer.

Chats: 204

Me

Unless you count the one I bowled in practice...which I don't.

Highest sanctioned game is a 268.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 1

I bowled one in 1997, when there were only 8 thrown in that house during that season. I haven't had one since then. Started off a few games with 10 strikes, but wasn't able to seal the deal.
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12