Layout:
70 x 4 ¼” x 40

Get revved up for the most skid-flip ball reaction that MOTIV has produced to date. The appropriately named Supra brings a hard-charging performance to the ball chart in the light-medium line of equipment. This is the first pearl offering for the Infusion coverstock technology. Combing this high-octane cover, finished at 5500LSP, with the brand-new High Impulse core (2.57RG, .050Diff) derived from the legendary Primal line, has created an impressive angular motion to attack broken down lanes.

Knowing the Supra was a faster, slightly weaker, little brother to the Rip Cord, I put a stronger pin to PAP layout on it so that I could use it earlier in the day as the typical house shots I bowl on do not break down far enough to where this ball will shine. I also decided to hit it with a 3000 pad since I could have shaved in its reflection out of box. By fine tuning this vehicle to my specific wants, I unleashed a beast of a ball when the burn arrives and all that remains is stepping left. Usually around game three for me a large amount of fiction has developed to the right while the soupy middle remains relatively untouched. What the Supra allows me to do is step left into this earlier oil to allow the ball to glide to that burned track area then watch as a dramatic left turn is made to get back into the pocket. The further left I get with this ball, the more impressed I become as I have yet to find a ‘stopping’ point where I see any diminished reaction due to too much angle. So far in league the greatest angle I have played was laying down at 33 and crossing the arrows at 23. Even with this launch vector the Supra had no issues drifting the corner to come screaming back at the pocket. I have even been able to combat the carry down created by urethane equipment with this ball as I can push my breakpoint further right to get around it, knowing that climbing a steep angle back to the pocket is simple for it.

Clean and fast. Those two words aptly describe the MOTIV Supra. While it and oil do not get along all too well, it is best friends with friction. If you’re needing high performance when the lanes are scorched, this ball provides what you need and more. Drive sideways on those lanes my friends.

Trent Overbey
In the Zone Pro Shop
MOTIV Staff
www.motivbowling.com