“Blitz...all...night."- Coach Boone
Blitz Tank
Core: Gear
Coverstock: Frixion+ Microcell Polymer
Finish: 2000 Grit LSS
Layout 80 x 4 5/8 x 40

It’s no secret that the creation of Microcell Polymer was an instant success, upon seeing this success Motiv began to take the necessary steps to continuing furthering it and thus Frixion+ Microcell Polymer was born. Frixion+ Microcell Polymer allows Microcell Polymer to handle heavier oil than that of Covert Tank and the Gear core with its low RG will present you with a stronger shape and continuation.

Tank Blitz features the symmetrical Gear Core that is featured in Venom Shock, the overall core design is responsible for Blitz Tank possessing a lower RG and diff compared to that of Covert Tank. Frixion+ Microcell Polymer allows Blitz to not only handle more oil than Covert Tank but it also provides more hook overall producing a rounder shape.

Strengths

Frixion+ Microcell Polymer provides more hook and down lane continuation compared to Microcell Polymer on Covert Tank, this allows Blitz to recover from steeper angles.

Tank Blitz provides a strong, smooth, and round motion down lane. The strong arc Blitz provides is user friendly and easy to control.

Because Frixion+ Microcell Polymer absorbs more oil than the Microcell Polymer cover its dull surface gets the Tank Blitz into the hook phase quickly, resulting in more ball motion overall than Covert Tank.

Weaknesses

Using Blitz Tank out of box on drier conditions can be challenging because of it dull finish and hook potential, to combat this low flare layouts would be ideal if no balling down to Covet Tank.

Summary
What I love about Blitz Tank is the strong ball motion on heavier patterns, instead of throwing it right of my target I squared up with my target allowing the box surface to read the fronts, the strong arc motion provided me with more than enough hook through to pin deck.

The same way Covert Tank makes is easy to get to the pocket on drier patterns Blitz Tank makes it easy on medium-heavy patterns, and it doesn’t require to be wiped down as much as Covert Tank would in the oil.

Blitz Tank does as advertised. I am yet to throw a Motiv ball that doesn’t. I encourage anyone that surfaced their Covert Tank and still found themselves wanting more to take a look at Blitz Tank, the shape is just as smoother but rounder than that of Covert Tank. Frixion+ Microcell Polymer provides you with a different direction to before going bigger in cover stock towards Coercion or Infusion.

Don’t settle for hitting the pocket.

Blitz it.

Your game will thank you for it.

K.C. White II
Motiv Staffer