Thread: Hammer Diesel Heavy Duty Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

Default Hammer Diesel Heavy Duty Reaction Video - By bowlingball.com

THIS WAS THE VERY LAST BALL MANUFACTURED IN THE HOPKINSVILLE, KENTUCKY BALL PLANT. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE RELEASE FROM BOWLINGBALL.COM. THIS BALL WAS SLATED TO BE RELEASED IN 2020 PRIOR TO THE RECENT ACQUISITION OF THE EBONITE BRANDS. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO OWN A HAMMER BALL MADE IN THE USA.

Fuel your game with the Hammer Diesel Heavy Duty.

The return of the Diesel symmetric core also brings the return of that pin-plowing energy we all know to expect from this line. With high RG/High Differential, this ball starts strong and finishes strong when you find yourself in a bind.

Wrapped around the outside is the Juiced Hybrid reactive coverstock, featuring Hammer's Carbon Fiber Outer Core, and finished at 500/1000 Abralon polished. The Diesel Heavy Duty will pick up strong midlane and keep on truckin' right through the pin deck.

Buy Now
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

I know the video is a bit old, but I see that bowlingball.com is running a special where you get this ball and a Pyramid Path for a pretty good combo price.

Can't say for sure I can swing a ball purchase right now, before the deal expires...but if I can...I certainly think this call would make a good ball down (ball #2) option and the Path could either be a 14lb spare ball (I have a 15lb and 16lb...but no 14lb yet) or a replacement for the 15lb spare ball I bought used back in 2014.

I've always loved the Diesel core, so I was excited when they brought it back.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Pyramid Force Pearl; (: .) Brunswick Rhino Gold; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 185; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 15.5mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!