Review:

The new Alpha Jackal is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling. Bringing together the same core that MOTIV fans loved from the Jackal Ghost with a much stronger cover that makes the Alpha Jackal the strongest bowling ever made from heavy oil from MOTIV. The Alpha Jackal brings back the Predator V2 core with the Corecion HV3 Solid cover stock gives players traction on heavy oil with high flare and just flat out hook on heavy oil makes the Alpha Jackal a must in anyone’s bag.

Weight Block Predator V2
Cover Stock Corecion HV3 Solid Reactive
Finish 2000 LSS

Comments:

The Jackal Ghost is by far my favorite of the Jackal line. That ball just works on anything for me and still use it today when the time is right. However, The Alpha Jackal is starting to take the cake for me from this line. I love the shape it give my plus is just flat out hooks and doesn’t stop. It has bailed me out in tournaments as well as when I see over/under during league because it just bails me out. You want hook but also continuation without burning up then the Alpha Jackal is the bowling ball for you. High rev players will love this bowling ball because of what I just said. Medium to lower rev players will love this piece because they will feel comfortable moving in without the risk of leaving corner pins because of the continuation that Alpha Jackal provides.

Dislikes: None

I recommend this piece for all types of bowlers

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com