Thread: Linds Bowling Shoes

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Post Linds Bowling Shoes

Linds Bowling Shoes are a company that stands up to time. With great looking bowling shoes and even better looks, Linds bowling shoes are a class act.

If you use Linds bowling shoes, please let us know what kind and if you like the or dislike them?

Please rate your shoes, post your reviews, and let other bowlers know what you think of Linds bowling shoes.

* The Linds Logo and all shoes logos are those of the Linds World Impex. Any and all images will be removed by the request of Linds at any time for any reason.
    Last edited by The KingPin; 08-08-2009 at 04:06 PM.
    Go Broncos!

Smile

I've used Linds for years, and swear by them. They last a long time and are great right out of the box.
    Last edited by jaws1945; 03-11-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    INFO:Avg. N/A Righty,Stroker,Equipment Roto Grip,Brunswick,Ebonite 15lbs.

Chats: 3

I love my linds.
    I bought my pair as a freshman in high school, and 10 years later....they're still good.
    The stitching on them has held up and the leather is still supple. My only complaint is that I have no nap left on the suede slide sole, but that's to be expected after 10 years of use.
    I love the selection of styles they carry, and they now offer the option to customize shoe colors on their website. I also noticed that they offer repairs through a certified shoe repair shop. I may very well ship my shoes off to have the sole replaced, since nothing else is wrong with them.
    If you're looking for a shoe that can stand the test of time, linds are a great choice.
    Last edited by Jord_84; 06-09-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    High Game-279
    High Series-733
    Righty, Tweener, I proudly use products from Storm, Etonic, and Robby Revs.

I'm a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

One of my fellow leaguers has a pair of Left Handed Linds, they are a left handed bowler and until I met him had no clue that they made bowling shoes specifically for the way you bowl. He swears that the shoes improve his game. He has owned the same shoes for over 6 years now and they still look brand new! Next time I need to buy a pair of shoes, I think that I will trade in my Dexter shoes for a pair of Linds!
    Last edited by bowl1820; 02-29-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Chats: 4

I used the same pair of Linds shoes for a little over 12 years and they were really
    wore out but they were very comfortable and I kept using them until I had to quit
    bowling for 12 years. Now that I have started back bowling again I have started
    using Dexter shoes but will probably go back to using Linds when and if the Dexter
    shoes tear up.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

I use Linds Special Editions and love them. Comfortable, good looking, and great performance. Only one caveat, they seem to run about a half size big.

Bowler
    Chats: 2

I think I have the Linds Classic. I purchased them before they moved production to Mexico. Since then, I've heard the Mexico production didn't go well and I think they are doing these in Asia now and the quality is back to where it was when it was here in the U.S. I think my shoes are about 15 years old and they still rock. I've had to replace my shoe laces which I bought from Linds and the experience was fabulous. These Linds do not have interchangeable soles, but I had a pair of Dexter SST 3s? that had this and they really sucked. I know Dexter is the big guy out there, but those shoes sucked back then. I had the Dexters for about a year or so and gave up on them and I'm glad that I did.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

Quote Originally Posted by vgw View Post
    I think I have the Linds Classic. I purchased them before they moved production to Mexico. Since then, I've heard the Mexico production didn't go well and I think they are doing these in Asia now and the quality is back to where it was when it was here in the U.S. I think my shoes are about 15 years old and they still rock. I've had to replace my shoe laces which I bought from Linds and the experience was fabulous. These Linds do not have interchangeable soles, but I had a pair of Dexter SST 3s? that had this and they really sucked. I know Dexter is the big guy out there, but those shoes sucked back then. I had the Dexters for about a year or so and gave up on them and I'm glad that I did.
    Are they better than Dexter shoes now?