Thread: Unboxing Video: Pyramid Phoenix Personal Ball Revivor

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Unboxing Video: Pyramid Phoenix Personal Ball Revivor

This is just a unboxing video of the Pyramid Phoenix Personal Ball Revivor I ordered off of Amazon (This was the first thing I ever bought on Amazon)

I'll have a review video soon (It worked great!)

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Enjoyed watching your expert technique in taking the devices out of their containers. Pretty good. I'd probably cut myself while operating the knife.
    I modified a dehydrator from Bed, Bath and Beyond several years ago and mine did well; however, after watching your previous videos on ball cleaners and such, I've gotten a chamois pad to wipe my balls down pretty well during league and haven't been using my ball oven much at all for quite a while. Perhaps I ought to get mine plugged back in and give a couple of my balls a work over and see if I get anything out of them. My guess is that there will be little if any oil showing up.
    Have fun with your ball oven and hope you can revive some of your own gear and maybe even help some buddies while you're at it...

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by djp1080 View Post
    Enjoyed watching your expert technique in taking the devices out of their containers. Pretty good. I'd probably cut myself while operating the knife.

I modified a dehydrator from Bed, Bath and Beyond several years ago and mine did well; however, after watching your previous videos on ball cleaners and such, I've gotten a chamois pad to wipe my balls down pretty well during league and haven't been using my ball oven much at all for quite a while.
    Pretty much the same here, I made a DIY one many years ago. But I got to where I was cleaning at the lanes with shammy during bowling and with cleaner after and at home with clean'n dull it got to where I barely got anything out of them so just stopped doing it except every once in a while.

Perhaps I ought to get mine plugged back in and give a couple of my balls a work over and see if I get anything out of them. My guess is that there will be little if any oil showing up.
    Never know! I found one thing my old diy one doesn't get as hot as it use to.

Have fun with your ball oven and hope you can revive some of your own gear and maybe even help some buddies while you're at it...
    Tell you what I put my new motiv recoil in it and it was really sweating oil and I've been cleaning alot.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker