Thread: Eileen's Bowling Buddy Training Tools

Default Eileen's Bowling Buddy Training Tools

Wondering if anyone had any experience with them
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Bought the swing trainer but I don't think I need it..does make me realize I can't even balance on one leg for 5 minutes. I think I wasted 90 bucks. The best practice is on the lanes with a ball

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I have most of their tools. I like them. My 3 favorite are the swing trainer, rev trainer and 5 inch feel trainer. The swing trainer does help with working on not muscling your swing, rev trainer is nice to work on staying behind the ball and the feel trainer helps me simulate swing and release by throwing and bouncing it off the floor and wall.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 1

I have the Eileen's bowling buddy swing trainer and the Sphere from BowlU. My opinion of these tools (and basically any tools) is their usefulness is based around your expectations and needs. Personally for me these are very beneficial tools; I have a 1 year old son and this has greatly cut into my ability to bowl leagues and go out for 2 hour practice sessions. While I still get out to my one Tuesday night league most of the time, I cannot expect for this and my one every few weeks practice session to keep my level of bowling where it can be (and I have seen this with my average dropping about 6 pins this year). My expectation and needs from these tools are not to "fix" a problem, but rather to maintain the feel and grooving of my game when I can't get out to the bowling alley. It is much more feasible for me to go into the basement or even outside during one of his naps than it is to find enough free time to run a drill that gets me 50-100 repetitions and then at some point watch a live stream on youtube of a lower level tournament and try to keep my eye trained for deflection through the pins. So while I think that getting out on the lanes is still a necessary form of practice, these can be tools for those who want to either supplement that training with 15 minutes of at home practice or can't get out there and need to maintain some level of feel.
    Currently in the arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (@2000), Hammer Gauntlet Fury (@1000 polished), Roto Grip Idol (@2000), Storm IQ Tour Emerald (@1500 polished), Storm Phaze 4 (@1500 polished), Hammer Cherry Vibe (@1500 polished), Hammer Black Widow Urethane (@1000), Jet Blackbird