Thread: Jersey Preferences

Default Jersey Preferences

Hey all, I was just wondering of people's preferences when it comes to jerseys. Does your name have to be in script on the back, or would you be willing to try out a different style?

I'm customizing our HS teams jerseys for next season, and I was wondering what people thought of the names on the back.
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPhoenix View Post
    Hey all, I was just wondering of people's preferences when it comes to jerseys. Does your name have to be in script on the back, or would you be willing to try out a different style?

I'm customizing our HS teams jerseys for next season, and I was wondering what people thought of the names on the back.
    Personally I like script, The main thing is to make sure there is enough contrast between the lettering and the background design so you can see the name.

I've seen names disappear into backgrounds unless you were pretty close.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Personally I like script, The main thing is to make sure there is enough contrast between the lettering and the background design so you can see the name.

I've seen names disappear into backgrounds unless you were pretty close.
    Makes sense to me, the background we're picking is actually pretty active so we are going to have two outlines on the names so that it can stand out.
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and ball contest winner
    What's in the bag: Radical Zing/Ebonite Choice Pearl/Track Tactix