Thread: First Post!

Default First Post!

New member here, just getting back into bowling after about 5 years off. I have been bowling my whole life just more recreational as other sports ended up taking the forefront when I was growing up. Got involved in a league for a few years before getting back out. Now I'm starting up again and looking to make it more a staple in my life. Currently rocking the Storm Anarchy, which is the ball i had previously before getting out for awhile. Then to add ball selection and options, I've picked up the Ripd Solid, Resurgence, and Trident. Those 3 were bought used as I'm just trying to figure out what I may or may not like, on the cheap, before spending $$$ on new balls. I'm currently low 180s average with about 21 games in. Hit 00 plus pretty often with just enough bad games thrown in to bring the average down. I am a 2 hander and look forward to learning more and improving my game! But anyways, Hi everyone!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Hi Blitz Bowling and welcome to the boards! We have a good group and great info here so have fun and bowl great.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Welcome to the boards! As you look at building an arsenal, make sure that you look at the core numbers; RG and Differential, as well as core symmetry as you make your determinations. It's very easy to fall into the trap of buying balls that are very similar just because the core is not considered. A well-planned arsenal should have a range of cores; aggressive, medium, and weak (less aggressive) to give you the widest range of options to hit rapidly changing lane conditions.

Chats: 221

Welcome to the boards.Nice group of people on here
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Welcome!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing your posts. :-)