Review:

The Trident Nemesis is the latest release from MOTIV Bowling products. This Asymmetrical beast is ready to hit the lanes that will give MOTIV fans that long, angular motion through the pins on medium-heavy oil and to dominate the competition. The Nemesis brings together a brand new core to the MOTIV line, the new Sidewinder and we paired it up with the Infusion HV Pearl Reactive Cover Stock to give the Trident Nemesis a long, angular motion and impressive continuation through the pins on medium-heavy oil conditions. Also with the new Sidewinder core, with the new rule changes going into affect bowlers will have no worries about putting a weight hole because with the shape of the core that worry will go away.

Weight Block Sidewinder
Cover Stock Infusion HV Pearl Reactive
Finish 5500 Grit LSP

Comments:

The Trident line has been a great product line for me over the last couple of years. All of them have brought me success with honor roll scores and tournament success and with the announcement of the Trident Nemesis I was licking my chops to put some holes in this bad boy and I haven’t been disappointed. I love the Nemesis because of the long, angular shape it gives me on the lanes and the hitting power is through the roof. Bowlers of all styles will love this shape because when lanes breakdown, they won’t have to worry about losing the pocket because this ball will still hit from anywhere.

Likes: Long, angular motion: lots of backend and powerful continuation through the pins.
Dislikes: None

I recommend the Trident Nemesis for all types of bowlers

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com