Review:

The Ripcord Flight is the newest bowling ball in the MOTIV product line. The Flight brings together to classics from the past in the MOTIV line to bring this bad boy to life. The Ripcord Flight features the Turmoil Solid Reactive Cover Stock, which was found on everyone’s favorite MOTIV bowling ball, the Venom Shock, and we paired it with the dual-density Oblivion core and of course the eye turning sky blue looks makes Ripcord flight an aggressive reaction on the lane and excellent continuation through the pins that will compliment the Venom Shock when you get to more heavier oil conditions like push down lane.

Weight Block Oblivion
Cover Stock Turmoil Max Solid Reactive
Finish 3000 Grit LSS

Comments:

Finally, we have something that complements the Venom Shock. While the Venom Shock is by far one of the greatest bowling balls I’ve ever thrown, when I get to heavier volume or when I get push down lane, it would not finish as hard as I want to. With the Ripcord Flight, I don’t have to worry about that anymore and then some. I love that I can play any part of the lane as strike because it gut reads the lane perfectly. Even when I feel I didn’t throw it well, it can still find the pocket. Plus it’s nice to pull this piece out of the bag instead on are bigger line and not worry if I can get to the pocket on heavier volume. Now I haven’t gotten much time to throw this piece with what’s going on in the world today so I can’t want to get back on the lanes and have more time with this piece. Everyone stay safe and we will get through this together.

Likes: Aggressive motion down lane; excellent continuation through the pins
Dislikes None

I recommend this Ripcord Flight to all types of bowlers.

MOTIV Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com