Bowler Stats:
Rev Rate – 400-425
Ball Speed – 16.5 mph (down-lane)
PAP – 3 3/4 over, zero
Right-handed

Test Environment:
41’ USBC White 2

Review:
The Jackal Flash features the Infusion Cover has turned into my most favorite Pearl Cover. I compared my Jackal Flash alongside the Alpha Jackal. While having similar layouts on both, I knew my angles would have to be more opened when throwing my Jackal Flash. I was mentally prepped knowing how fast the Infusion Cover likes to cover as seen with the Forge Fire and Supra just to name a couple. My immediate reaction was a big WOW after seeing I was approx. 7-8 boards left with my feet from the Alpha Jackal. While there was a defined friction spot on the lane, I was able to go a few more boards further with ease and the Jackal Flash did not want to quit on the backend.

Aggressive Motion
Shelf Appeal

Dislikes:
None

Summary:
The Jackal Flash is something everybody can use. What I love the most about it is when there is a defined hook spot downlane, I can stay ahead of the field getting left and project the Jackal Flash to that spot while having the confidence in it to hook back to the pocket. For a piece that is this strong overall, both cover and core, the Jackal Flash still has plenty of power getting through the pins. For the tournament players especially, this is a huge piece to have in the arsenal and pairs well with many styles. The Jackal Flash has that WOW factor both on and off the lanes.

Darryl Carreon
MOTIV Staff / PBA Member