Thread: Hello folks

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Hello folks

Hello, Eric here, In Oklahoma, south OKC area. Own a small hobby farm which keeps me pretty busy. Am a Disabled Veteran, 12.5 in the US Air Force. been bowling since 1988. and carry 193 avg. and use the Pyramid Blood Moon Rising and blood moon Infinity. Also have the release of the Blue Hammer and have a Spare ball, mostly 10 pins, which i still can't hit. Looking forward on learning some tricks of the trade to bring me over the 200 mark

Glad to meet you all.

Eric

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Hello, Eric here, In Oklahoma, south OKC area. Own a small hobby farm which keeps me pretty busy. Am a Disabled Veteran, 12.5 in the US Air Force. been bowling since 1988. and carry 193 avg. and use the Pyramid Blood Moon Rising and blood moon Infinity. Also have the release of the Blue Hammer and have a Spare ball, mostly 10 pins, which i still can't hit. Looking forward on learning some tricks of the trade to bring me over the 200 mark

Glad to meet you all.

Eric

Hi Eric glad to have you here! Always good to have a new user especially someone else using Pyramid Power.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 204

Hello Eric. Welcome to the site.

Hi! Sorry for the delayed welcome. I haven't been doing much bowling lately, and as a result have not been on here much. Anyway, welcome to the boards, and I hope you find some useful info here. :-)