Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different color, different feel?

Chats: 0

Yeah white seems to be the way to go for me. I haven't tried clear or black yet. Like I said, I like to see them going down the lane. I'm starting to develop so whopping bulges on my fingers though. I can't really call them calluses. There is no give like they are going to pop and there is no white flakey skin. They are just painless swollen lumps making the ends of my fingers look a little hokey. They don't hurt at all.

I bowl a tremendous amount of games each week, way more than the average Joe. I haven't had anything pop open in quite some time, the new skin has stayed in my bag. I usually quit when the rest of my body tells me it's had enough which is much sooner than my son's.

When I do bowl and I go to my spare ball with the white inserts, each time I put my fingers in I get that "Ah, that's more like it" feeling.

I've never put it together until you said it here, but I've noticed this too! I always chalked it up to just sliiightly different variations in measurements or my hand changing/broken in ball/grips vs new, etc.

I don't feel to much difference in the texture of the grip. It's the size that can be different. I also believe you need to use a sharp bit or mill to get the hole perfect to make them just right for me. I use the turbo 4-1 grips. Steve
    Current arsenal...Roto Grip Nuclear Cell, Hustle PBR, Roto Grip Gem, Idle Helios and Own It Spare. 300 rev rate, 16 mph off hand, 13.3 tilt,61 degrees rotation pap 4 9/16 over 1 1/8 up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12